PSA: Chemical Guys Bucket back at Home Depot

Gregster

Legacy Member
Just thought I'd share. Pretty "reasonable" price for what you get. I think Chinese Tire each cleaner for around 15$ and bucket 30$
9fc4d8b9552afee6bb012044a0ed5f97.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, not a deal anymore.

In 2016 it was $25. Clearance was $15.

In 2018 it was $40 WITH Butter Wet Wax included..

Today it's $50 with nothing but shampoos (cost almost nil) and spray detailer, no waxes.

Prices on everything going up a crazy 30-50% past few months then dropped 15% and everyone is conditioned to run for these 'great' sales. Don't buy into this shit people.

Meh, not a deal anymore.

Today it's $50 with nothing but shampoos (cost almost nil) and spray detailer, no waxes.

Prices on everything going up a crazy 30-50% past few months then dropped 15% and everyone is conditioned to run for these 'great' sales. Don't buy into this shit people.

on s'en calice, c'est un bon package quand même pour quelqu'un qui a rien, donc va faire ton négatif ailleurs, je suis sure qu'il a plein de forum avec du monde qui on envie de chialer avec qui tu t’entendrais super bien pour critiquer la vie en générale.

Meh, not a deal anymore.

Do you always have a stick up your ass?

on s'en calice, c'est un bon package quand même pour quelqu'un qui a rien, donc va faire ton négatif ailleurs, je suis sure qu'il a plein de forum avec du monde qui on envie de chialer avec qui tu t’entendrais super bien pour critiquer la vie en générale.
effectivement sa me dérangerait pas de payer 50$ ....si sa serais disponible dans mon village lol

Ça reste cher pareil pour une chaudière minuscule et juste 3 produits en petit format. Tu peux rassembler un kit semblable pour quelques dollars de plus mais ça va te durer 3x plus longtemps.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

So anyone with an opinion contrary to the herd has a stick up their ass? Ok.

Just stating facts out of memory from this very forum. It was $25, same kit now $50 is a solid deal? The 3 bottles are $12/each at Auto Obsseseed and large Simoniz bucket/grit guard is $20, often on sale for $15. The mitt and towels are $2/each from WalMart. Not much savings. Key here is there is no wax, $40 used to include Butter Wax, so price hike was at least justified. Wax will set you back $20 for the cheapest stuff. No need to get uptight just providing context.

So anyone with an opinion contrary to the herd has a stick up their ass? Ok.

Just stating facts out of memory from this very forum. It was $25, same kit now $50 is a solid deal? The 3 bottles are $12/each at Auto Obsseseed and large Simoniz bucket/grit guard is $20, often on sale for $15. The mitt and towels are $2/each from WalMart. Not much savings. Key here is there is no wax, $40 used to include Butter Wax, so price hike was at least justified. Wax will set you back $20 for the cheapest stuff. No need to get uptight just providing context.
But I want it now and not have to make 20 stops or sit around for days waiting

He's kinda right, i also bought couples years ago and it was wayy cheaper than 50$ and had more stuff in it. Sure like some said if you got nothing its a ''good'' price. But if you compare that what was offered before it not a mega deal

I never said it was a good deal. I said it was reasonably priced yea it was cheaper but I'm not going to cry over it. I also don't have to waste my time selecting items from multiple vendors or standing in line at Chinese Tire. He also always shits on everything wether this, F1 or how everything sucks. Next time I won't post. Better like that

Moi aussi je veux chialer !!!!!

y'a toujours une maudite micro poussière dans ma mitaine qui fini par faire une scratch sur ma peinture

31895385_10156315483857154_8406331689353084928_o.jpg

Back