97-01 Prelude, light drop coil recommendation (1" or less / 1po ou moins)

lockeed

Hey guys, bought an 01 Prelude that I want to bring back to it's former glory. The car is heavily dropped at the moment and the suspension is clunky... It hasn't been done right and it doesn't have adjustable coils.

I want to bring it back to a more confortable level. So a 0.75" drop would be ideal for me. I'd like an adjustable setup where I could try lowering the car in .25" increment until I'm satisfied with the results. I'm a Fan of Bilstein, are you guys aware of a decent adjustable setup for the 5th gen? If not, an equivalent? My priority is confort and a decent ride.

Thanks

FR
j'ai acheté une 01 Prelude récemment, je vais la restaurer et j'aimerais qu'elle soit plus ou moins stock, sauf pour une drop d'environ 0.75". Idéalement, j'aimerais avoir un kit de coil ajustable pour la baisser à coup de 0.25" jus qu’attend de trouver un bon setup et une bonne stance.

Je suis un fan de Bilstein, est-ce que vous connaisser un bon kit pour la gen 5 ? Sinon, un équivalent? Je priorise le confort et une ride similaire au shock d'origine.

I had my 4th gen lowered on neuspeed sport springs mated with kyb agx adjustable dampers. It had a decent ride height and was comfortable.

Install it once and leave it alone. Just stay away from the neuspeed race springs, as they sag really bad.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

J’avais des coilovers Function and Form sur la mienne et c’était quand même confo pour un daily. Me semble que c’étais pas trop dispendieux dans le temps.

c7d11c2c18704f7c87f2bb3121752849.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back