** Official 2019-2020 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

Le fiasco Drouin est la raison que je suis un peu réticent de voir Lafrenière abouttir à Montréal. Il aurait tellement de pression ( 1st overall pick, québecois à Montréal) que ça va chierait à coup sûr.

Carey Price a gagné cette game-là dans les 10 premières minutes, ça aurait pu être 3 ou 4 à zéro assez vite cette histoire-là.

Not bad for a team that is so so bad, just plain bad!

I didn't follow the game, I was in a pool. I'm not sure what happened. did someone go after Weal with a dirty hit because he is now the team star and clode had to play the younger guys? I doubt that the habs outplayed the pens. it's more likely that the pens were flat. I just checked the stats, they went 1-9 on the PP. malkin 0 points with almost 9 minutes of PP. that's not going to happen again.

1 win does not a good team make. even 3 wins. it makes them lucky.

I didn't follow the game, I was in a pool. I'm not sure what happened. did someone go after Weal with a dirty hit because he is now the team star and clode had to play the younger guys? I doubt that the habs outplayed the pens. it's more likely that the pens were flat. I just checked the stats, they went 1-9 on the PP. malkin 0 points with almost 9 minutes of PP. that's not going to happen again.

1 win does not a good team make. even 3 wins. it makes them lucky.

Lol ok *tu*

Canadien vont sortir Pittsburgh histoire d'etre sur de pas avoir un bon choix, ensuite va aller se faire balayer a la premiere ronde....

Drouin aurait Scorer et le Québec serait a ses pieds aujourd'hui ! Tout un match de Suzuki il poursuit exactement où ça avait arrêté

Back