** Official 2019-2020 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

many wars were not about oil. WWI is among those.
if you don't agree with your government's foreign policy, vote for another party with a different platform. write to your representative. this is what democracy is.

If wearing the poppy is such an important value, why are fewer and fewer Canadians wearing them?
Also, isn't the poppy just virtue signaling? It basically says:"I support our troops to the point where i'm willing to spend a toonie but not provide them with proper health care or supply them with vehicles that aren't held together with duct tape."
I have no idea what your army jbowledge is based off. Yes our army have old trucks . But armored wise we have prwtty good shit. Leo2a6 are amongst the best battle tanks. Lav6.0 are pretty good if the driver/crrwcommander are good.

Deuce n half are indestructible. G wagons arnt so bad if the maintainers keep maintenance up on them.

Envoyé de mon EML-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Let's not lie here it's the Navy that's mostly held together with waterproof tape
I just dislike when people spread wrong sgit about our army stuff. Yes we have outdated equipemrnt. Our fleet of recovery vehicle is ridiculous . But they just bought LAV6.0 recovery variant and the mercedes wrecker we have on the Battlefield is amazing.

Fun fact about the LAV6. Its quicker to take thebpowerpack off then taking a d16 out of a eg civic

Envoyé de mon EML-L09 en utilisant Tapatalk

Il me semble que c'est plus serré que par les années passées dans la conférence Est. En une game, tu peux passer de septième à troisième dans ta division. En plus, Tampa semble s'être réveillé. Buffalo a ralenti pas mal par contre.

I would like to learn your superpower that allows you to know where a person is born. Please share it with us!

Or maybe you're not comfortable answering the question truthfully.

If wearing the poppy is such an important value, why are fewer and fewer Canadians wearing them?
Also, isn't the poppy just virtue signaling? It basically says:"I support our troops to the point where i'm willing to spend a toonie but not provide them with proper health care or supply them with vehicles that aren't held together with duct tape."

Maybe people would support our soldiers more if our country stopped sending them to topple governments in oil-producing countries. Just saying...

And I would like to learn the secret of how you're not banned for pouring oil on every single flame war on MR since Mathusalem.

That's because having a different opinion is not illegal. Now back to hockey.

Until when? What happens the next time has a different opinion than yours?

As an example I'm quite angry they fired Don Cherry - I didn't like to watch HNIC because I didn't like the commentators, I loathe David Amber and Eliotte Friedman - but I still watched Coach's Corner whenever I could because Don Cherry is to Hockey what Jeremy Clarkson is to Automotive Journalism: Very entertaining in his own opinionated way.

In regards to the controversy that got him fired - I hadn't realized until he pointed it out - but I haven't seen a single middle-eastern looking person wear a poppy - EVER.

You know who wears them? Sales reps, company VPs and Presidents, politicians.

You and me? I used to get buy and wear a poppy a few years back when I took the metro daily. Frankly this year I haven't seen any kiosk or anyone selling them in the stores (mostly grocery stores and Canadian Tire) I've been to in the last few weeks.

Do you wear it? Did you? Ever? I'm curious.

Back