** Official 2019-2020 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

Lol things Covid CANT change: habs “fans” ready to throw in the towel after 1 game

things covid can't change: the sheeple that bow to Bergevin and think that a 24th ranked team is actually good even if they play badly night in and night out. did you watch the game? tell me that this is how you want the habs to play forever, and this is how they have played every single year when they won at least 1 round in the playoffs.

things covid can't change: the sheeple that bow to Bergevin and think that a 24th ranked team is actually good even if they play badly night in and night out. did you watch the game? tell me that this is how you want the habs to play forever, and this is how they have played every single year when they won at least 1 round in the playoffs.

I watched the game, i watched them lose, i moved on with my night.

No need to get your panties up in a bunch about it...

I heard an MLB team has 17 cases of covid. I don't watch baseball, and I moved on with my night.
You saw the habs suck and moved on with your night, but not before making sure you tell me that I'm wrong when I say they suck. interesting nuance.

I heard an MLB team has 17 cases of covid. I don't watch baseball, and I moved on with my night.
You saw the habs suck and moved on with your night, but not before making sure you tell me that I'm wrong when I say they suck. interesting nuance.

Pittsburg lost. Quick! Trade Crosby and Malkin!!!!!!!!!!

The Habs sucked last night.

The Penguins have nothing to worry about. Honestly if the Habs win one game in this series it will be a miracle.

Edmonton have shown they are ready entoucas. What a domination against Calgary.

Pittsburg lost. Quick! Trade Crosby and Malkin!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't watch the game so I don't know.

but just vaguely, you're going to compare every team that has lost the exhibition game to the habs? weren't you saying "relax, it's just 10 games". then "relax, it's just 20 games". you are the grim of this thread.

but just vaguely, you're going to compare every team that has lost the exhibition game to the habs? weren't you saying "relax, it's just 10 games". then "relax, it's just 20 games". you are the grim of this thread.

Relax it's just been 5 years...

If you're so mad at the team and at management that it's been so long, 5 years like the other one says, why do you still cheer for them?

People hate the habs so much, yet they still stay glued to their screen to watch.
When they're on a winning streak then it remains quiet or you get comments like "oh Price can't play 2 gamesin a row he'll be tired" lol

If you're so mad at the team and at management that it's been so long, 5 years like the other one says, why do you still cheer for them?

People hate the habs so much, yet they still stay glued to their screen to watch.
When they're on a winning streak then it remains quiet or you get comments like "oh Price can't play 2 gamesin a row he'll be tired" lol

Relax it's been 4 1/2 months... and in three more games it'll be over until whenever the next season starts.

Boarding is usually assessed against a player when the opposing player is hit 4–5 feet away from the boards and hits one's head against the boards on the way down.

Relax it's been 4 1/2 months... and in three more games it'll be over until whenever the next season starts.

lol people have been bitching for 5 years.... They were bitching 4 1/2 months ago, I don't see why they're still bitching today, it's the same team! lol

we have completely different definitions of what being a fan is.

you: habs are good: greatest team ever! habs suck: greatest team ever! habs anything: greatest team ever!
me: habs are good: yay!. habs suck: damn, this team sucks. I wish they would be better.

you: habs sucked before, why are you sad now? get with the program.
me: I don't want to see the habs suck on any given day, let alone 5 years.

you: why do you even watch the habs if you think they suck (see above and read: why do you want this team to be better)
me: why don't you cheer for the coyotes instead? they never won anything and that seems to be exactly what you are looking for.

and for the record, a friend dropped by yesterday during the game and I just didn't care about the game anymore. that's what today's habs are: a plug for free time. they will need luck to change that (laffy sweepstakes) AND some guts (get rid of bergy and clode asap). I said and because neither of the 2 options is sufficient by itself. not getting laffy is more of the same, and getting laffy but having clode show him what life is like in the doghouse will make sure he becomes the second coming of Yakupov instead of a Lecavalier.

Boarding is usually assessed against a player when the opposing player is hit 4–5 feet away from the boards and hits one's head against the boards on the way down.

boarding is assessed when the player is facing the boards so he cannot see an opponent coming and he cannot protect himself. also known as "hit in the numbers". Belzile was facing the open ice. had he looked up, he would've known what's coming. it's unfortunate that he knocked his head on the boards, but it's not muzzin's fault. remember the PK hit on Larsson? just because Larsson got injured doesn't make it a dirty hit. it's just unfortunate.

Ouais c'était clean mais ça méritait une petite visite de courtoisie d'un coéquipier , à mon avis.

Genre des gants dans la face, rien de trop grave.

t'as oublié un détail. ce sont les canadiens, pas les bruins. tu touches aux bruins, ils te sautent dessus tout de suite. tu tues un canadien, ils vont te gueuler après dans la conference de presse.

lol people have been bitching for 5 years.... They were bitching 4 1/2 months ago, I don't see why they're still bitching today, it's the same team! lol

See vladjet's comment below for reference.

we have completely different definitions of what being a fan is.

you: habs are good: greatest team ever! habs suck: greatest team ever! habs anything: greatest team ever!
me: habs are good: yay!. habs suck: damn, this team sucks. I wish they would be better.

you: habs sucked before, why are you sad now? get with the program.
me: I don't want to see the habs suck on any given day, let alone 5 years.

you: why do you even watch the habs if you think they suck (see above and read: why do you want this team to be better)
me: why don't you cheer for the coyotes instead? they never won anything and that seems to be exactly what you are looking for.

and for the record, a friend dropped by yesterday during the game and I just didn't care about the game anymore. that's what today's habs are: a plug for free time. they will need luck to change that (laffy sweepstakes) AND some guts (get rid of bergy and clode asap). I said and because neither of the 2 options is sufficient by itself. not getting laffy is more of the same, and getting laffy but having clode show him what life is like in the doghouse will make sure he becomes the second coming of Yakupov instead of a Lecavalier.

Exactly. And the same for me, last night after the 4-2 SH goal by Toronto I lost interest and started playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

Ouais c'était clean mais ça méritait une petite visite de courtoisie d'un coéquipier , à mon avis.

Genre des gants dans la face, rien de trop grave.

Ça doit faire 5 ans qu'on a pas vu de visites de courtoisie de la part d'un joueur du CH en solidarité avec un autre joueur du CH qui avait mangé un coup douteux. C'est pas demain la veille...

See vladjet's comment below for reference.

Exactly. And the same for me, last night after the 4-2 SH goal by Toronto I lost interest and started playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the Switch.

Ça doit faire 5 ans qu'on a pas vu de visites de courtoisie de la part d'un joueur du CH en solidarité avec un autre joueur du CH qui avait mangé un coup douteux. C'est pas demain la veille...

D'après moi les coéquipiers de Belzile pratiquaient la distanciation sociale.

Back