** Official 2019-2020 Montreal Canadiens Thread **

here's your contact.
View attachment 41650
I'm sure jocelyn thibault is enraged somewhere, but everyone else is ok with it. you can see where the equipment sticks out, right? the player is moving in a direction that is parallel to the net. at this point the goalie is impeding the player, not the player impeding the goalie.
Its sad that you’re actually serious! Lol

1- you take a still frame instead of video that clearly demonstrates the contact and movement.
2- YOU admitted YOURSELF that there was contact.
3- the equipment “sticking out” is 100% legal. You can call the league and ask them to change it you want...
4- read the rules....it’s black on white.

Good night.

Ton problème c'est justement que tu regarde juste les joueurs que MB draft sans regarder ce qui a été drafter après. Si il y a rien en arrière ou qu'il y a un ou deux joueurs qui pop nowhere 20 choix plus loin. Il peut pas faire des miracle non plus.

Ta jamais répondu a ma question :
Qu'est ce que le remplaçant de MB doit faire pour être THE MASTER GM selon toi.

Drafting a player is only one side of the equation. Developing that drafted player is another huge part of the job. Both Galchenyuk and Bealieu should be significant players in the NHL right now. But this GM and the organization as a whole had no foresight. Galchenyuk should have been living in Plekanec's basement after he was drafted. He also should have been properly molded into an NHL center, instead of dicking around with his development expecting him to be a two way player right away and moving him to the wing. Drugs and women have been a vise for Montreal players since the Forum days.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That was CLEARLY a Penalty when that puck went out of play, but yay!

Take that Putin!

Cliffs:
- Canada wins gold medal
- Romanov is a MONSTER

Le russe qui joue 40 secondes avec son baton cassé , pas de pénalité

images

Its sad that you’re actually serious! Lol

1- you take a still frame instead of video that clearly demonstrates the contact and movement.
2- YOU admitted YOURSELF that there was contact.
3- the equipment “sticking out” is 100% legal. You can call the league and ask them to change it you want...
4- read the rules....it’s black on white.

Good night.

it shows you never played the game. good luck with your armchair and plenty of rose colored glasses to choose from.
the equipment is legal, but it doesn't mean that the goal has to be disallowed. if a goalie wears equipment that is 3 ft too big and he's basically a huge balloon, that doesn't mean that anyone touching him will cause a disallowed goal.
you can call them and complain about the allowed goal. I'm not the one who's unhappy here, you are.

it shows you never played the game. good luck with your armchair and plenty of rose colored glasses to choose from.
the equipment is legal, but it doesn't mean that the goal has to be disallowed. if a goalie wears equipment that is 3 ft too big and he's basically a huge balloon, that doesn't mean that anyone touching him will cause a disallowed goal.
you can call them and complain about the allowed goal. I'm not the one who's unhappy here, you are.

Ok lol

Fyi they refused a goal to edmonton for a even smaller contact with the goalie where he barely touched his stick. Maybe his stick was too big? What do i know i never played the game and my glasses are rose lol

Ok lol

Fyi they refused a goal to edmonton for a even smaller contact with the goalie where he barely touched his stick. Maybe his stick was too big? What do i know i never played the game and my glasses are rose lol

Do you EVER not argue with people? You must be fun at gatherings.

Back on topic:

I think that many of the prospects that MB's organization drafted in the years he's been in MTL haven't developed for one blatant reason: Lefebvre couldn't develop Wayne Gretzky in 1979 if he were the only player in the World Hockey Association. He sucked as a dev coach and should've been fired WAAAAAY earlier.

You can see the difference immediately by watching Joel Bouchard coach. I've been watching a bit of the AHL Rocket games and it's really interesting to see him interact with his players. Total improvement over that idiot they had there in the past.

Also: Me too I wish Kovalchuk resurrects. Will it happen? Depends on how Julien reacts to having a "lazy" Russian superstar in the lineup. Will Kovalchuk back-check and make the efforts required to please Julien or will he just cherry pick wait for passes and take shots at the net? We'll see.

As for the Habs being affected by the injuries: No shit Sherlock. Look at their record before Drouin/Byron got injured, and then as the situation got progressively worse with the rest of the "fallen" vs now. HUGE difference.

Also doesn't help that Carey's giving up arguable goals quicker than Trump Tweets bullshit garbage.

Also doesn't help that they still don't understand he cannot be in nets for more than 60 games without suffering performance loss. Carey should be at most 1/3 games. Not miss a game every two weeks when they're back to back games.

Example he'll be in nets tonight and then tomorrow (I hope) they'll put Lindgren or whoever it is, in nets. Watch them lose tonight and watch a desperate Julien put Carey in nets again tomorrow against Detroit.

Just watch.

you repeat yourself more than jay and grim combined and when was the last time carey played 2 games back to back?

December 28th and 29th buddy. 10 days ago. Go back in your cave. Please bring CJ with you and stay there but for the Love of God and everything that it holy: Do NOT procreate.

December 28th and 29th buddy. 10 days ago. Go back in your cave. Please bring CJ with you and stay there but for the Love of God and everything that it holy: Do NOT procreate.

Its funny we would say the same about you but unfortunately its too late....

talk about living in a cave but post 7 times a day on a half dead forum for the last 12 years sure buddy

Kovalchuk sur le premier Trio...

Is this real life? lol

Gallagher était droitier et sur le premier trio...

C'est qui l'autre bon droitier? Armia... Oups
L'autre bon droitier.... Suzuki mais tu le laisse avec Domi
Sinon l'autre droitier?? Weise....

Fac Koval va de mise.

Anyway un gars comme lui si tu le criss sur le quatrieme avec Tompson et Cousin il va absolument rien faire. Ca jamais été son style. C'est un attaquant avec un bon hockey sens et un des lancés les plus foudroyant de la LNH

Fac tu le mets avec qui? Avec un joueur rapide qui va ouvrir le jeu (TATARRRRRRR) et un centre avec une bon vision qui va aller la chercher dans le coin et lui calisser ca sur le tape. Et la Koval va crissé ca drette ou maman cache les biscuits

Gallagher était droitier et sur le premier trio...

C'est qui l'autre bon droitier? Armia... Oups
L'autre bon droitier.... Suzuki mais tu le laisse avec Domi
Sinon l'autre droitier?? Weise....

Fac Koval va de mise.

Anyway un gars comme lui si tu le criss sur le quatrieme avec Tompson et Cousin il va absolument rien faire. Ca jamais été son style. C'est un attaquant avec un bon hockey sens et un des lancés les plus foudroyant de la LNH

Fac tu le mets avec qui? Avec un joueur rapide qui va ouvrir le jeu (TATARRRRRRR) et un centre avec une bon vision qui va aller la chercher dans le coin et lui calisser ca sur le tape. Et la Koval va crissé ca drette ou maman cache les biscuits

I would much rather see KK on the first line ride side. It would be great for his confidence and he would be getting first line minutes.

Put Lehkonen on the 3rd line, and Kovalchuk with Suzuki and Domi on the 2nd line.

I would much rather see KK on the first line ride side. It would be great for his confidence and he would be getting first line minutes.

Put Lehkonen on the 3rd line, and Kovalchuk with Suzuki and Domi on the 2nd line.

C'est drole que tu en parles mais Kovalchuk avec Suzuki et Domi était mon premier choix...

2 jeunes avec du talent et une bonne chimie. Mais anyway le premier trio a pas d'ailier droit.

Back