Transport RUSH Toronto/Montreal?

Les Cégep et Université sont fini ; tu a pas une connaissance partant de faire un aller-retour en payant style 500$ plus gaz et 1 nuit hotel?
Si tu es prêt a payer, c'est sur que tu va trouver une personne. Un jeune retraité aussi ca pourrais être un option

Une nuit D'hotel? Dude pogne un real. Allé retour sans arret. Tu a sa vendredi soir

ya quoi dans le packet?

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

rule-3-never-open-the-package.jpg

Le client a pas recu les bon convertisseurs Magewell vendredi matin donc ca servait a rien d'avoir sa livraison... En passant c'était des caméras PTZ NDI

FEDEX has next morning delivery, even on saturday, but only some fedex depot opens saturday. Ville St-Laurent and Mirabel is open Saturday. But you will pay out your ass for that service
Fedex Saturday is not a morning service. It is a 1700hrs service. The Saint Laurent hub covers the entire island of montreal.
The service is, I think, 25$ on top of the regular service fee.

Fedex Saturday is not a morning service. It is a 1700hrs service. The Saint Laurent hub covers the entire island of montreal.
The service is, I think, 25$ on top of the regular service fee.

you sure about that? My office had an machine part delivered next morning from Toronto( saturday ) because client bitch that the machine has to be running Monday morning. But we had it held at st-laurent as the one on place marien RDP was close saturday.

Last edited:
you sure about that? My office had an machine part delivered next morning from Toronto( saturday ) because client bitch that the machine has to be running Monday morning. But we had it held at st-laurent as the one on place marien RDP was close saturday.
Re read my comment. The ville Saint Laurent hub covers the whole island of montreal on Saturdays.
I've only been working from that hub for 8 years and worked Saturdays for 1.5 years. So what do I know.

Back