What hardware store is open today?

Yep and then social groups push back on when you want a security deposit. What a joke renting is here.

I agree, it’s illegal, but it should be required.

It’s also fucked that people accept to be given their new place is shit conditions; landlords should do walkarounds before handing over keys; and the place should be spotless when given to the new renters.

Fucking Quebec gonna Québec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, it’s illegal, but it should be required.

It’s also fucked that people accept to be given their new place is shit conditions; landlords should do walkarounds before handing over keys; and the place should be spotless when given to the new renters.

Fucking Quebec gonna Québec

It works both ways for sure but many landlords just don't give a crap about their building or units. I've seen first hand the damage Tennant's can do to a place and some Tennant's can be a pain in the ass

"Let's kick all the walls in and pour paint on the floor"

Or they call you for every little thing while being 3 months behind.

Criss qu'il y a du monde sale c'est pas possible, construit en 2016 en plus.

J'ai crisser une famille de BS dehors, pis la marde qu'il y avait dedans c'était pas croyable.
J'étais sans mot et les nouveaux locataires ont envoyer 3 personnes pour mopper partout, ca pris 1h et elles ont travaillé dur! (5demi)
Le genre de BS qui n'arrive pas a payer son loyer, mais décide d'avoir un chat.
Résultat, la marde qui traine, ca sent la pisse partout. J'étais pret a garocher du javex partout dans l'appart lol.
Sans parlé des meubles, tv, ordi, batterie de char, pneus, sofa, etc... qu'ils ont laissé pour que MOI je sors ca. (du 2e étage)
Le bozzo m'envoit un email pour dire qu'il veut garder ci et ca, big fucking LOL.

Entk, le pire desastre a ce jour, j'ai appris ma lecon, ne jamais donner de chance au BS. C'est moins de trouble un appart vide qu'avec des BS.
Je ne sais pas comment son enquete de crédit était clean...

I used to go to their current apartments to get a lease signed. This way u get a good idea of how they keep it clean or shit.

It works both ways for sure but many landlords just don't give a crap about their building or units. I've seen first hand the damage Tennant's can do to a place and some Tennant's can be a pain in the ass

"Let's kick all the walls in and pour paint on the floor"

Or they call you for every little thing while being 3 months behind.

Obviously it goes both ways, which is why a damage deposit is a great incentive to not be a shit tenant...

3 months behind? Go fuck yourself tenant; pay up and then I’ll be able to «*afford*» the repairs hahahah

I know it’s not how it works, but wow are people fuckers

Obviously it goes both ways, which is why a damage deposit is a great incentive to not be a shit tenant...

3 months behind? Go fuck yourself tenant; pay up and then I’ll be able to «*afford*» the repairs hahahah

I know it’s not how it works, but wow are people fuckers

It should be simple. Mandatory Credit Check or 2 months deposit upfront

Yea people are shit heads. Then groups like FRAPRU wonder why landlords are turning their empty units into airbnbs

It should be simple. Mandatory Credit Check or 2 months deposit upfront

Yea people are shit heads. Then groups like FRAPRU wonder why landlords are turning their empty units into airbnbs

Are you a landlord? If you are, you're obviously new at this. I don't need the governement to tell me how to run my business. Do a proper background check with some reference and ask for a security deposit. If you have a nice property to rent and have a serious prospect, he will give you a security deposit. There's always a risk, your tennant could lose his job and you may lose 2 months of rent but at least, your flat will remain clean. Don't blame the governement because you didn't invest enough time for your due diligence.

I made that mistake once and didn't blame anyone beside myself.

C'est des plaies comme ça qui font que personne veut louer à des BS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdmWL6NjipI

lol wow!! Le gars qui jette ses vidanges dans la rue.

Pis non, peu importe les circonstances, tu ne loues JAMAIS à un BS. Il n'y a aucune business à faire avec eux. Tu peux pas les prendre en pitiés, les aider et être leur ami. C'est une relation d'affaire et en affaire, ça prend de l'argent qu'ils n'ont pas fait que bye bye.

Are you a landlord? If you are, you're obviously new at this. I don't need the governement to tell me how to run my business. Do a proper background check with some reference and ask for a security deposit. If you have a nice property to rent and have a serious prospect, he will give you a security deposit. There's always a risk, your tennant could lose his job and you may lose 2 months of rent but at least, your flat will remain clean. Don't blame the governement because you didn't invest enough time for your due diligence.

You may be an owner and ask for a deposit but you aren’t allowed to by law...

Je sais très bien que je n'ai pas le droit. Mon ancien locataire n'avait pas le droit de ne pas me payer et il s'en sacrait bien lui aussi. C'est la seule façon dont tu peux espérer récupérer une partie de ta perte c'est d'oser demander. Il y a une pénurie de logement à Montréal. Inquiète toi pas que si tu as une personne de vraiment intéressée, elle va jouer le jeu.

Je sais très bien que je n'ai pas le droit. Mon ancien locataire n'avait pas le droit de ne pas me payer et il s'en sacrait bien lui aussi. C'est la seule façon dont tu peux espérer récupérer une partie de ta perte c'est d'oser demander. Il y a une pénurie de logement à Montréal. Inquiète toi pas que si tu as une personne de vraiment intéressée, elle va jouer le jeu.

Ca reste illégal!

Par exemple, moi, je n’ai jamais manqué un mois de loyer, pourquoi devrais-je me plier a ta demande illégale? j’ai le droit à faire mes droits respectés.

Mettons que je tombe sur toi, je te dénonce à la régie.

Ma copine s’est trouvé un appart en une semaine, faut chercher comme il faut.

I used to go to their current apartments to get a lease signed. This way u get a good idea of how they keep it clean or shit.

Thats what I did for this new tenant and it was clean and pay first month within few minutes by Interac transfert.

I blame stuff on myself too, but I think a deposit would help. Maybe not force to have one, but at least make it not illegal to request one.

This BS lived there for 2 years, never bring his rent debt balance to 0$ ever.
Owed me over 8k at one point!!! The gf's boss bail them out!! Cuz only the gf work but the guy manage the expense. Nonsense...
I asked him how he can pay me on HIS terms, he give me a full details written like a BS, many many times he provided his terms and not once he respect it lol.
I used to live there and whenever I pass by, I speak to my neighboors and they have no words for it, they just shake their head no no no...they are happy to see him leave too. They dont mind much the girl and the kid.

Yes I did a credit check criminal check it came out clean.
Yes I went to Regie, but gf's boss bail them out the morning of the hearing. (Like I show up, ask the judge to reschedule, have the boss sign a cheque, then I closed my request)

This is the list of things I have to fix :
Main door alluminium peeled off.
First door at the entrance was deep in the living room behind pile of shit.
Front balcony mosquito net door wasn't there anymore.
Master bedroom door need to be replace, holes inside because he punched it a couple times.
Floor need to be sand and varnish again. They never swipe or mop the floor!
Toilette need to be changed, barely working now.
Balcony need to be changed since his cat was pooping all over, he even have a small baby pool that as shit and water in it full of dead mosquito (yes I had to get rid of it for him)

Plus all the crap I posted before. But I can deal with that, its annoying but its okay. I just can't deal with his attitude mr. knows it all but can't do shit.
Nightmare is over now! Im happy they're gone that was the main goal.

Back