Porsche Turbo | 2-step Nano | Detailed

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
After the detail of his Lotus, the owner wanted me to do this Porsche that he bought not long ago.. The car seems to be running fine and in good condition for this kind of Turbo. However, due to it's single stage paint, it's usually normal to see burnt paint done by unprofessional detailer who don't know what they are doing and this Porsche is no exception, as you will see later on.

Process:

2-step polish
Nano coating 2x layer
Interior detail / protected
Aquapel
Polishing of wheels

Initial condition ;

Uneven paint, something quite common on these car too ;

This is why it's very important to go with a detailer that know what he is doing and taking measure of the thickness before going too aggressive on the paint correction.

Single stage are known to be quite ''fady''

With great cars comes small detail lol! Some of these area will be taken care with my air Rupes 3 inch and/or by hand ;

Polishing the wheels, left side untouched.. right side done. Basicly I took care of the water spotting marks left on the metal.

I then applied a nano coating protection to try to reduce the fading from starting over ;

Interior was also done as I said, nothing major, but it needed some love anyways ;

Final product ;

It was getting late, so I let the car sleep inside and finished the job the following day. All those small details takes times !

And there's some after pictures ;

Wing are usually left untouched because they are hard to polish or worse, the detailer rub the rubber while polishing the paint and then damage the fragile rubber/vent. Not the case here, everything is shiny and very dark looking

Look at this beautiful deep red shine :)

Pour une question de polissage réalisé à montreal.. info at waxxon . com

For more info regarding this polishing job, detailing , done in the greater Montreal , please contact me at info at waxxon . com

Last edited:
Back