Police shoot knife man

The leading officer shouldve kept his gun out the whole time. Going for the taser was wrong and I’m sure he learned that lesson.

You keep one officer with a gun, the other handles less lethal. Once you’re ready to cuff the suspect, you keep a gun on him. Always.

Kudos to the other officer for taking that final shot.

I been watching this PoliceActivity channel for a while now. Pretty entertaining lol

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Wow. Il avait pas trop le choix mais beaucoup de balls et de skills pour tirer un sujet qui tient ton partner hostage de meme!

le gars avait aucune intention de tuer les policiers, il voulait juste se faire tirer.

This is why I wouldn't make a good cop. I would have put every single bullet in him from my gun the moment he didn't stop walking towards me after like 10 steps. Reload and give him more if he gets up, no second chances, with a knife he can hit a major blood vessel even when he isn't trying and you are dead in a minute.

le gars avait aucune intention de tuer les policiers, il voulait juste se faire tirer.

This. $10 on the fact that it was purposeful suicide by cop. It's just a guess but by the way the perp acted and the fact that neither of the cops really got injured, I'm pretty sure he wanted to be offed.

I would have put every single bullet in him from my gun the moment he didn't stop walking towards me after like 10 steps. Reload and give him more if he gets up, no second chances

Toi tu joue trop au jeux vidéo, lache la Ps4 ou la X box ...

Too bad qu'il y avait pas d'autres policiers proche. Un autre policier qui le frappe par derrière à genre 30 km/h quand il était occupé avec les 2 policiers sur l'autoroute aurait réglé la situation.

Une chance parce qu’il en a un l’occasion easy!

Le premier noob aurait pu se faire slicer la gorge deux pis trois fois s’il en avait eu l’intention...

At 2:35 you can see that he dropped the knife and it's now near the officer's foot. The suspect is on the ground hurting. At that point he's no longer a huge threat and could have been stopped non lethally by better trained officers.

Une chance parce qu’il en a un l’occasion easy!

Le premier noob aurait pu se faire slicer la gorge deux pis trois fois s’il en avait eu l’intention...

Oui effectivement, méchante bourde la dessus.
C'est évidemment très facile de juger après mais jamais le gars aurait dû se rendre jusque là. Voir qu'il reussis à pogner un des policier à la gorge !
Pas facile comme job.

At 2:35 you can see that he dropped the knife and it's now near the officer's foot. The suspect is on the ground hurting. At that point he's no longer a huge threat and could have been stopped non lethally by better trained officers.

Nobody gives a shit if the suspect is hurt. He must comply or get shot again. That's how it works. Once you try to kill a cop, you don't use less than lethal.

How do you know there are no other weapons on his person? The officers also have no idea what kind of drugs he might of been on, and have no idea how he might react to the first salvo of shots. He clearly wasn't immobilized after eating at least one torso shot, and probably more. The only mistake they made was being too sympathetic towards the suspect who clearly wanted to die by cop.

All I'm saying 2:35 (when the guy lost his knife and was hurting on the ground) was the perfect opportunity to end this quickly without risking the life of a police officer. As you can see after he gets up the other noob cop almost gets killed because they didn't have proper training.

Back