Police shoot knife man

lord_galathon

I think the officers did everything they could to avoid shooting that man. Discuss.

PS that channel has loads of police intervention videos - not sure if they are improving or not but they certainly did everything they could in this case I think.

My opinion is that they waited too long to take care of the situation, and it nearly cost them an officer's life.

If an armed person is approaching an officer in a threatening way like that, they should take a limited amount of steps back before putting him down. They walked backwards for hundreds of feet, probably leaving their cruiser unlocked and possibly running in the driveway. What was stopping him from hopping in their car, or possibly accessing a weapon in there?

Lots of sloppy police work here.. the guy that ends up in the headlock.. Really?? Those are the abilities that your training has left you with?

You're 100% correct about the car.

Although I have no idea if they have a proximity keyless start like many recent cars though. Maybe by walking away the car automatically shuts off and can't be started like any keyless pushbutton cars.

I also agree about the bloke that got put in a headlock - he put himself in that position but then again look how quickly everything played out at the end. One second and he's in a headlock - he was just swapping out his 9mm for a tazer which one of them should've done from the start and tazed the guy as soon as possible.

Amazing shooting still at the end - several head/torso shots with his partner in close proximity.

taser in the face yo.

would have been better

^^ This ,
aussi simple que ça.

Pas facile la job de popo,
-s'il tire, il va etre dans la marde pour avoir agit trop vite sans avoir essayé de regler la situation.
-s'il tire pas il va etre dans la marde pour avoir trop attendu et que la situation a dégénérer gravement.

damned if you do and damned if you don’t ....

Last edited:
You're 100% correct about the car.

Although I have no idea if they have a proximity keyless start like many recent cars though. Maybe by walking away the car automatically shuts off and can't be started like any keyless pushbutton cars.

I also agree about the bloke that got put in a headlock - he put himself in that position but then again look how quickly everything played out at the end. One second and he's in a headlock - he was just swapping out his 9mm for a tazer which one of them should've done from the start and tazed the guy as soon as possible.

Amazing shooting still at the end - several head/torso shots with his partner in close proximity.

Yes, the final shots were pretty impressive given the situation.

One other major no no in this vid; the first time the cop unloads his gun the fireman in the background was almost directly in the line of fire for the last few shots. This whole situation could have ended up a lot worse, quite a bit of luck involved here.

Pkoi y ont pas tiré sur les doigts du fou furieux? Tu lui fais partir les doigts un a un jusqua temps qui drop le couteau.

Pkoi y ont pas tiré sur les doigts du fou furieux? Tu lui fais partir les doigts un a un jusqua temps qui drop le couteau.

T'as pensé aux balles perdues?

Ils l'ont attiré loin des lieux habités pour l'amener sur le grand boulevard pour justement diminuer le risque.

Sont dont ben à chier, pis pq ils l'ont pas taze au début ? Trop loin?

Envoyé de mon SM-G960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Premiere salve de balles, 7 balles. Au moins une l'a atteint, ca l'a pas arreté. Fak le taser ca vaut ce que ca vaut.

Ptete s'ils l'avaient teasé.

We hear a lot about why law enforcement officers don't aim for the legs or arms to incapacitate the subject. The reason is pretty simple, it's almost impossible to aim a moving target considering 1) the actual accuracy 2) adrenaline + breathing 3) surrounding environment + people. So they are trained to go for center-mass.

We hear a lot about why law enforcement officers don't aim for the legs or arms to incapacitate the subject. The reason is pretty simple, it's almost impossible to aim a moving target considering 1) the actual accuracy 2) adrenaline + breathing 3) surrounding environment + people. So they are trained to go for center-mass.

Im just fucking with you guys. I know that. Imagine essayer de viser un doigt, presque impossible.

Back