Perdu un key fob, comment le retrouver?

Guygeo

Bon, on a fouillé partout pour trouver le cr... de clé...toutes les poches de vestes et pantalons..craques de divan...

Un lecteur RFID pourrait capterle signal du key fob?

Un ''sniffer '' de clé, ça existe??? Les voleurs ont ça, doit bin se trouver kek part..

Le fob vaut plus de 400$....

Merci.

Si ton char a le keyless entry, promenne toi avec ton char dans la maison jusqu’à temps que les portes débarrent. Tu sauras que tu est près...

Bon, on a fouillé partout pour trouver le cr... de clé...toutes les poches de vestes et pantalons..craques de divan...

Un lecteur RFID pourrait capterle signal du key fob?

Un ''sniffer '' de clé, ça existe??? Les voleurs ont ça, doit bin se trouver kek part..

Le fob vaut plus de 400$....

Merci.

As tu checké dans l'auto?

Ask me how I know...

I have no help to offer, but it would be nice if key fobs had a button on them that would trigger a beep on the other fob within a certain proximity (assuming you have 2). It would also be nice to have a little credit card sized device that has a button on it that would make your key fob beep in case you lose it. And a similar button on your key fob in case you lose your wallet :p

In the future it will be much easier.

"ALEXA WHERE ARE MY KEYS????"

"They slipped out of your pocket into the couch cushions at 9:52pm last night when you leaned over to fart while picking your nose"

"Thanks Alexa"

I have no help to offer, but it would be nice if key fobs had a button on them that would trigger a beep on the other fob within a certain proximity (assuming you have 2). It would also be nice to have a little credit card sized device that has a button on it that would make your key fob beep in case you lose it. And a similar button on your key fob in case you lose your wallet

"They slipped out of your pocket into the couch cushions at 9:52pm last night when you leaned over to fart while picking your nose"

"Thanks Alexa"
Short sighted future, there won't be wallets or key fobs anymore some day

I wouldn't call it short sighted, just short term. We're already basically living in that "future" that I mentioned.

We could say your future keyfob will be a chip in your wrist or something but by the time we're getting tech implanted it will be used to control us, not for our convenience. People won't likely have autonomous control of personal vehicles by then anyway.

I wouldn't call it short sighted, just short term. We're already basically living in that "future" that I mentioned.

We could say your future keyfob will be a chip in your wrist or something but by the time we're getting tech implanted it will be used to control us, not for our convenience. People won't likely have autonomous control of personal vehicles by then anyway.
My opinion is that your proposal is too much trouble to implement and we will just skip it although it's technically feasible. Cars without a fob and just a phone app/fingerprint reader are already feasible and more likely to happen than an extra function on an outdated key fob.

Si ton char a le keyless entry, promenne toi avec ton char dans la maison jusqu’à temps que les portes débarrent. Tu sauras que tu est près...
On y a pensé, on a fait une offre sur une maison pas loin qund j'aurai passé au travers avec mon char...:)
et aussi c pas mal tough d emonter les escalier jusqu'au second quand t en condo:(

J'ai un hatchback 2wd...

I pray , then , I calmly start cleaning up the home. Laugh all you want, prayer has helped me out many times, to find lost things. Then by cleaning the home you are methodically checking all nooks and crannies.

I have no help to offer, but it would be nice if key fobs had a button on them that would trigger a beep on the other fob within a certain proximity (assuming you have 2). It would also be nice to have a little credit card sized device that has a button on it that would make your key fob beep in case you lose it. And a similar button on your key fob in case you lose your wallet :p

"Thanks Alexa"

j'ai ça avec mon anchor. un porte clef bluetooth qui te dit YOOOOOOOOOO t'es clef sont plus dans le range get back in there. Pis ca fait buzzé le porte clef quand tu start l'app sur ton cell. La batterie se remplace. c'est vraiment cool quand tu pers souvant tes clef.

https://www.amazon.com/ANKR-Smart-Tracker-Floppy-Black/dp/B00ZYMN6NW

I just realized you thought the keyfob beeper was my idea for the future.. It was not, that should have existed since the keyfob was invented. Would have been simple and cheap.

When I said it would be easier in the future, that was in reference to Alexa watching your every move...

Any luck Guygeo?

I pray , then , I calmly start cleaning up the home. Laugh all you want, prayer has helped me out many times, to find lost things. Then by cleaning the home you are methodically checking all nooks and crannies.

I pray too but it never works. Usually goes something like "Jesus Fucking Christ can you just give my my god damned keys??". I must have his middle name wrong or something.

Back