''EPC Light'' VW GTI 2015

OP, demande a ton dealer si il sont pret a faire un (goodwill) vue que ta garantie vient de ce ternminer.

Il peuvent probablement t'aider sur le labor ou le prix de la piece, dans le camion ont faient souvent ca pour des grosse réparation

OP, demande a ton dealer si il sont pret a faire un (goodwill) vue que ta garantie vient de ce ternminer.

Il peuvent probablement t'aider sur le labor ou le prix de la piece, dans le camion ont faient souvent ca pour des grosse réparation

VW Canada est a l'étude de mon dossier, j'attend pendant ce temps la au moin jai un vehicule de courtoisie

VW Canada est a l'étude de mon dossier, j'attend pendant ce temps la au moin jai un vehicule de courtoisie

I have the same issue with my wife's GTI, it is out of warranty. Went to see our independent VW mechanic, he scanned it for free and told me to contact VW Canada. Called VW Canada, they told us to take the car to a dealership for a scan. We took it to VW Des Sources, they wanted $250 just for the scan and they told us the repair would not be in warranty. Told the wife, get out of there and don't do anything. I will re-contact VW Canada and try to negotiate with them, if I get the run around we will take it to our independent mechanic.

Back