This is the new 007 in the James Bond series LOL

I'm not against a bit of diversity but not like today where they try so damn hard to please everybody in the name of being progressive/politically correct.
I'm ok with a black lady playing a spy, but why not 006? or 008? According to Ian Fleming James bond IS 007, a 6 foot tall Caucasian (if I'm not mistaken he was supposed to have brown hair)

At the end I don't really care that much as this is a fictional character but damn these days everything is so political.

I'm not against a bit of diversity but not like today where they try so damn hard to please everybody in the name of being progressive/politically correct.
I'm ok with a black lady playing a spy, but why not 006? or 008? According to Ian Fleming James bond IS 007, a 6 foot tall Caucasian (if I'm not mistaken he was supposed to have brown hair)

At the end I don't really care that much as this is a fictional character but damn these days everything is so political.

According to Bond nerds, agent numbers can be reassigned if the original spy gets killed. Since James Bond retires, it's perfectly normal to assign his number to a new agent. So you are just getting pissed about MI6 bureaucratic procedures and you are the one making it political.

According to Bond nerds, agent numbers can be reassigned if the original spy gets killed. Since James Bond retires, it's perfectly normal to assign his number to a new agent. So you are just getting pissed about MI6 bureaucratic procedures and you are the one making it political.

Bin la, tu me feras pas accroire que tu es pas un peu en tabarnak? Tsé, on se fait voler notre culture, nos jobs, nos places a l'ecole pis dans police, pis la faut laisser notre place au cinema aussi? Eille ca va faire la crisse. Je m ouvres tu une pizzeria pour voler la job d'un nitalien moi? Non. Jdeviens tu chauffeur de taxi ou telephoniste dans un call center pour voler la job d'un paki? Non!

Because it's not the MI6 story, nor is it the double-O agent series...... they're "JAMES BOND" books and movies. The Blu-ray box collections is call the "James Bond collection" and they celebrated 50 year of, you guessed it, BOND. The fictional universe created literally revolves around James Bond 007 and everyone else is a support character. That's why in the lore other agents can be swapped out no problem but why they need to keep 007 as James Bond.

Because it's not the MI6 story, nor is it the double-O agent series...... they're "JAMES BOND" books and movies. The Blu-ray box collections is call the "James Bond collection" and they celebrated 50 year of, you guessed it, BOND. The fictional universe created literally revolves around James Bond 007 and everyone else is a support character. That's why in the lore other agents can be swapped out no problem but why they need to keep 007 as James Bond.

It's just a gimmick for ONE movie. Stop being so emotional.

I won't comment on this politically because I don't give a shit.

I will comment on this from a business standpoint. This will be a money losing exercise. EVEN if they execute perfectly in all respects of its production and it turns out to be an objectively good film (storytelling, cinematography etc), the built in fan base will not turn out. These movies cost a fuck ton to produce and they don't get greenlit w/o tons of market research etc. Get people in a room and they'll all be on their best behavior and say when asked "yeah, it's about time we had a black female Bond"... 3 years later when the film is in theaters and those same people who were so seemingly enthusiastic about such a change (when being asked publicly), probably won't get excited about the film and stay home. New Ghostbusters was a shitty film so it didn't have a chance (I love Kate McKinnon btw) so I don't blame the female casting necessarily for that thing shitting the bed, but even if it was a good film I bet it still would have bombed. The movie business is just that, a business, the producers think they're smart doing this because "no one would go see a traditional Bond film in this climate"... no you're wrong, they would, your focus groups are just full of shit because everyone's scared as shit to say anything controversial. Ok I got a little political there at the end sorry...

Dit le dude qui sait pas lire un titre.

Le problème c'est que le monde on juste lu le titre sans prendre la peine de s'informer correctement. Et ensuite ils capotent pour rien. On parle d'une franchise de films qui est poche depuis des années, pas de la survie de la civilisation occidentale.

Le problème c'est que le monde on juste lu le titre sans prendre la peine de s'informer correctement. Et ensuite ils capotent pour rien. On parle d'une franchise de films qui est poche depuis des années, pas de la survie de la civilisation occidentale.

Les derniers James Bond sont parmis les meilleures a mon avis. Craig a fait une superbe de job.

Les derniers James Bond sont parmis les meilleures a mon avis. Craig a fait une superbe de job.

Daniel Craig fait un excellent James Bond mais malheureusement les scénarios ne sont vraiment pas à la hauteur de son talent. En plus, les "bad guys" ne sont absolument pas mémorables.

Daniel Craig fait un excellent James Bond mais malheureusement les scénarios ne sont vraiment pas à la hauteur de son talent. En plus, les "bad guys" ne sont absolument pas mémorables.

le-chiffre.jpg

raoul_silva.jpg

SPECTRE2.jpg

Yeah okay

Back