Corvette C8 devoilement ce soir

C5Z dropper avec des CCW ouf!!

C6Z dropper avec des Welds !! Ouf

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Les senior execs de GM devraient arrêter de conduire la Corvette.

Hehe. Boomers in general are going to have a few things to learn about driving an MR car. ie: I know you want to hit the brakes now, but don't hit the brakes...

I have a feeling the C8 will have a ridiculously high accident rate.

Hehe. Boomers in general are going to have a few things to learn about driving an MR car. ie: I know you want to hit the brakes now, but don't hit the brakes...

This!

Ce n'est pas une question de respecter la limite de vitesse ou non... Aussitôt que tu conduis un peu trop agressivement, une voiture ''MR'' peut devenir très capricieuse et elle ne pardonne pas.

J'ai hâte de voir 2-3 Robert et Michel sortir du Dairy Queen en énervé et se ramasser sur la chaîne de trottoir.

honestly, if you hit the brakes and get into an accident because it's mid engined, it's because you were a shitty driver that had all it's flaws hidden by the engine layout.

If you understand the basic principle of weight transfer and the fact that the right wheels needs to have the weight to perform properly, it's pretty easy to figure out where the weight should be in all kind of situations

ie : Front wheels under braking, neutral or very moderate acceleration during cornering and rear wheels during corner exit. And that should be the case for any RWD...

là si t'essaye de faire ton smart ass et faire des drift en sortant du dairy queen, c'est une autre histoire...

honestly, if you hit the brakes and get into an accident because it's mid engined, it's because you were a shitty driver that had all it's flaws hidden by the engine layout.

If you understand the basic principle of weight transfer and the fact that the right wheels needs to have the weight to perform properly, it's pretty easy to figure out where the weight should be in all kind of situations

ie : Front wheels under braking, neutral or very moderate acceleration during cornering and rear wheels during corner exit. And that should be the case for any RWD...

là si t'essaye de faire ton smart ass et faire des drift en sortant du dairy queen, c'est une autre histoire...

Yes. My point was that a large percentage of Mustang and Corvette (or high HP FR cars in general) owners do NOT seem to know the basic principle of weight transfer (or countersteer). MR cars are less forgiving when it comes to braking in a corner as you know. In some situations where panic braking in a C5, C6 or C7 was the answer, the same input will have your ass end come around. There will be a learning curve for a lot of muscle car drivers...

La C3 est la pire. Pires suspensions à marde. Pires groupes de motorisation. Pire design.

Elle est atteinte du Down syndrome si on la compare au restant des autres générations.

C'est personnellement le modèle que je préfère en terme de design. Tellement un bon candidat à une reconstruction de type "restomod".

@Wally West: La C4 c'est tellement la génération de Corvette qui a eu le plus gros jump en terme de technologie de chassis, suspention vs les autres générations qui la précède.

Certe c'est pas les plus belles.. mais elles sont des années lumières devant la C3.

Envoyé de mon SM-G930W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

i must admit, i'd probably be one of those too. I've never driven an MR car, and always seem to do 11/10th in the most pedestrian of cars. I'm sure i'd total an MR 'vette around the first highway entrance I'd WOT.

i must admit, i'd probably be one of those too. I've never driven an MR car, and always seem to do 11/10th in the most pedestrian of cars. I'm sure i'd total an MR 'vette around the first highway entrance I'd WOT.

keep the stability control on and you'll be fine.

The issue with these guys is they are overconfident and have big egos.

I track all kind of cars for a few years now and my stability control is always ON on track. Worst that can happen is that it'll save your ass if you fuck up.

C'est personnellement le modèle que je préfère en terme de design. Tellement un bon candidat à une reconstruction de type "restomod".

C'est sûr que si tu fais un restomod, il n'y a plus que l'aspect extérieur de la C3 qui sera conservé car le reste est de la calisse de marde: suspension, châssis et moteur.

C'est sûr que si tu fais un restomod, il n'y a plus que l'aspect extérieur de la C3 qui sera conservé car le reste est de la calisse de marde: suspension, châssis et moteur.

La C4 n'est pas beaucoup mieux mais en plus le design est plate comme une 2x4.

Back