Top Gun: Maverick official trailer

Wow! Je vais pratiquement plus au cinéma, mais pour ce film là, je crois que je vais faire le Line-up

trop hate de voir Goose ...

lead_720_405.jpg

Val Kilmer a mal vieilli , surement allergique au piqûre d'abeille/quêpe hehehe

Il est enflé aucun bon sens

Val Kilmer a mal vieilli , surement allergique au piqûre d'abeille/quêpe hehehe

Il est enflé aucun bon sens

Il prend des medicaments car il a eu beaucoup de problemes de sante, il a meme failli devenir aveugle.

Cela dit mon film prefere de Val Kilmer est un classique du slapstick americain mais qui est parmi les comedies les plus sous-evaluees ever: Top Secret!

Can we get some Kenny Loggins?

Yes, apparently Danger Zone has been remastered for the film.
I got chills from that trailer, one of the only ' sequel ' that actually looks like a proper film, introduced like something with a good story arc, and proper cinematography and use of CGI.
I know Tom has a pilot license so I wouldnt be surprised if he flew in some scenes. Also... love the throwback and the H2R along the airport.

Yes, apparently Danger Zone has been remastered for the film.
I got chills from that trailer, one of the only ' sequel ' that actually looks like a proper film, introduced like something with a good story arc, and proper cinematography and use of CGI.
I know Tom has a pilot license so I wouldnt be surprised if he flew in some scenes. Also... love the throwback and the H2R along the airport.
They launch off the carrier is real and so are most of the flying scenes. Once again the USN was heavily involved.

There is something involving an F14 as well. The USN and Film crew got one from the boneyardz craned it up on deck of the USS Theodore Roosevelt. Hooked it up to the catapult and fired the after burners.

https://theaviationgeekclub.com/the...s-navy-aircraft-carrier-for-top-gun-maverick/

Jalopnik wrote a BS article about "what it got wrong" whatever I expect the story like to be pretty good and I will let certain things slide. It's an action film not a historical documentary

That launch off the carrier looks like the real thing with likely some CGI. I can't wait for the air to air shots.

Seriously wtf lol, got me wondering if that motherfucker managed to learn piloting a jet for this movie and actually launched for real :laugh:

He did flip an helicopter for real in the last mission impossible, hell the only reason Cruise still makes movies is because he likes doing the crazy stuff himself, wouldn’t even be surprised lol

Seriously wtf lol, got me wondering if that motherfucker managed to learn piloting a jet for this movie and actually launched for real

He did flip an helicopter for real in the last mission impossible, hell the only reason Cruise still makes movies is because he likes doing the crazy stuff himself, wouldn’t even be surprised lol
The Navy would never allow it. But they do have 2 seater F-18s

The Navy would never allow it. But they do have 2 seater F-18s

Meehhh if he managed to get insured for XM$ or simply front it because fuck you money, Im sure it could be done :D

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had trained to pass the G test and the minimum training for basic flight. I mean if you remove all the strategy, combat techniques, target shooting and all this stuff how many years can someone need to be able to launch and do a basic flight :bigup:

Ok maybe unlikely but would be awesome :bigup:

Meehhh if he managed to get insured for XM$ or simply front it because fuck you money, Im sure it could be done :D

I wouldn’t be surprised if he had trained to pass the G test and the minimum training for basic flight. I mean if you remove all the strategy, combat techniques, target shooting and all this stuff how many years can someone need to be able to launch and do a basic flight :bigup:

Ok maybe unlikely but would be awesome :bigup:
That's not the way it works. Carrier launch and recovery is the hardest part of being a naval aviator

Back