All Hail our boys in Blue.

@Kerplunk , speed enforcement sucks , get a good stealth rd ...then enjoy life driving.
The worst cop i see are young women ...trying to rule the world with their pony tail...

Ça arrive - après ca vient brailler comme quoi c'est du racisme quand c'est souvent juste un moron qui refuse de suivre les ordres du policier:

https://twitter.com/kenradio/status/1156268843855015936?

Tu te fais arreter par la police? Suis les instructions pis apres si t'as besoin d'un avocat t'en appelles un. Prend pas un ingenieur...

Exactly. When they arrest you, that is it. There is no do over. There is no 'Get yo hans offa me'. STFU and get in the car.
LOL at the twitter video. What did he expect to happen? "So sorry my good black man, it was all a misunderstanding, run along now"

Most of you should realize that if there were no police you would be someone's bitch. There is only a small minority of officers that are dicks, the rest are doing their job.

Most of you should realize that if there were no police you would be someone's bitch. There is only a small minority of officers that are dicks, the rest are doing their job.

There is not a single person here that said there should be no police force.

Thank you for doing the shit I will never have a set big enough to do. Literally they have a few seconds to react, and make a decision.

https://breaking911.com/police-bodycam-video-shows-chaotic-shooting-in-salt-lake-city/

Police Bodycam Video Shows Chaotic Shooting In Salt Lake City
Salt Lake City police released body camera video of a man being shot to death by officers — after he pulled a gun and aimed it in their direction. Riche Antonio Santiago, 29, died at the scene — 731 S. 300 East — at about 7:20 p.m. on Aug. 5 when police responded to a 911 call after the caller abruptly hung up. Bike squad officers arrived at the Park Place Apartments and found a vehicle that had been involved in a previous report of shots fired.

This is why I think cops are not getting paid enough. I hope this piece of shit rots forever in jail.

tabarnack de criss

les policiers sont ultra patient ...
le gars se fait teaser y résiste quand meme
y se fait poivrer résiste quand meme

pis les policiers se font tirer ....

apres ca aux nouvelles quand un gars se fait tirer on dit bahhhhh yavait juste un couteau les policiers n'auraient pas du tirer yaurait pu prendre une autre arme ...

fuck non ... ya aucune chance a prendre avec des vidanges dememe

LOL, how hard is it to say 'yes officer, no officer' ok, i will stop drinking officer.
so a little beat down, and the cops are the bad guys
[video]https://globalnews.ca/news/7751774/montreal-police-violent-detaining/[/video]

Montreal police give no comment on video of man’s violent detaining.
Montreal police gave no comment on a video circulating on social media showing a violent intervention between one man and several officers on Saturday at Jeanne-Mance Park downtown.
The video shows several officers pinning the man to the ground while one officer holds the man in a chokehold and punches him several times in the head. Witnesses are heard in the video saying the police officers were choking the man.

When reached for comment, Montreal police told Global News they are aware of the circulating footage but have no comment at this time.

It is unclear what incident led to the man’s violent intervention with officers. It is also unclear if the man was arrested.

The video has been viewed over 389,000 times on Twitter and over 28,764 times on Instagram as of Sunday evening.

Ouch lol...the punching was uncalled for. For the rest, the video conveniently starts mid-way action so only conclusion that applies is dont fight with cops and it wont end up that way.

Back