All Hail our boys in Blue.

Arrête de le prendre personnel comme ça. Même pour 100k je ferais pas cette job là, j’me sentirais mal de juste être un outil gouvernemental de taxation indirect.

Much like politicians, most cops go into the job with good intentions, and want to make a difference.

7-19% of cops experience PTSD... It's easy to talk shit, but they have a tough job. It's also easy to say "I wouldn't do it for $100k", but the truth is you probably couldn't cut it as a cop anyway.

RCMP:
Salary. When you successfully complete the Cadet Training Program and have been offered employment, you will be hired as a Constable at an annual salary of $53,144. Usually, within 36 months of service, your annual salary will have increased incrementally to $86,110.

So, after 3 years, you're in the top 10% of Canadians for income. How ordinary.

They would not try that shit in Russia.

Maybe true, but if this was filmed in Canada, some would probably say "they would not try this shit in the USA".

I mean, white cops in the US are free to gun down black people at will right? Or so goes the media narrative...

Grosse différence entre la GRC et les patrouilleurs en ville. Dois-je le préciser encore ?

Tu te contredis ou tu es simplement ignorant. Ailleurs qu'au Québec et en Ontario, c'est la GRC qui s'occupe de patrouiller, opération radar etc. Donc en quoi c'est différent de la job du SPVM ou de n'importe quel corps policier partout à travers le monde? Et les enquêteurs ont commencés comme patrouilleur. Avec de l'ambition et de l'expérience, ils relèvent d'autre défis.

La seule raison de détester un policier c'est parce que tu as eu trop de tickets ou tu tes fait remettre à ta place et t'a pas aimé.

Yea right. Cops here are a bunch of dicks

Rather them have dicks and balls to match than the castrated ones. Some have huge egos, and some are decent, can't judge to whole group.
I enjoyed Stephanie 728, she got shit done, not always nicey nicey.

Tu te contredis ou tu es simplement ignorant. Ailleurs qu'au Québec et en Ontario, c'est la GRC qui s'occupe de patrouiller, opération radar etc. Donc en quoi c'est différent de la job du SPVM ou de n'importe quel corps policier partout à travers le monde? Et les enquêteurs ont commencés comme patrouilleur. Avec de l'ambition et de l'expérience, ils relèvent d'autre défis.

La seule raison de détester un policier c'est parce que tu as eu trop de tickets ou tu tes fait remettre à ta place et t'a pas aimé.

La vie est remplie de contradictions.

Grosse différence entre la GRC et les patrouilleurs en ville. Dois-je le préciser encore ?

Tu pourrais simplement arrêter ton discours là et tu aurais l'air moins ignorant. Libre à toi de faire ce que tu veux remarque bien..

Much like politicians, most cops go into the job with good intentions, and want to make a difference.

7-19% of cops experience PTSD... It's easy to talk shit, but they have a tough job. It's also easy to say "I wouldn't do it for $100k", but the truth is you probably couldn't cut it as a cop anyway.

RCMP:
Salary. When you successfully complete the Cadet Training Program and have been offered employment, you will be hired as a Constable at an annual salary of $53,144. Usually, within 36 months of service, your annual salary will have increased incrementally to $86,110.

So, after 3 years, you're in the top 10% of Canadians for income. How ordinary.

https://therepository.ca/top-100?fb...3QUgy8tpaFBR-yVlnS0m704_9nBOyVAWaiPCh-WomLZ1U
and that makes them 91st out of 100 Canadian Police services for salary. Hardly extraordinary.

Transit police making more than organised crime investigators. Makes sense...

Faut tu être un esti de sans dessein pour décider de devenir policier. Job de marde, salaire très ordinaire, constamment en contact avec du danger et le pire de la société... c’est très généralement des losers plus jeunes qui rêvent juste de se venger en donnant des tickets. Ou des femmes.

Tant qu'à écrire des commentaires aussi gratuit et sans fondement, aussi bien rien dire.

Change de topic, je pense que ca va te faire du bien.

The U.S. Census Bureau reported in September 2017 that real median household income was $59,039 in 2016, exceeding any previous year.

In 2016, the average wage for police officers was $62,760 per year or $30.17 per hour, as reported by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Police officers work around the clock and wages vary by city and state.

The average annual police officer pension in 2009 was $58,563, which does not include an annual supplement of about $12,000

Plus pension, generous benefits, generous retirement plans..

I'm not even going to touch the rest of your comment..

Not worth my life.

Not worth my life.
C'est sur que ça prend des couilles. Devenir policier, je le ferais si je pouvais recommencer. Être policier vs gardien de prison ou agent de transport de valeur, le choix est simple. À entendre les histoires de gardien de prison... Ouf... Ça doit pas être facile. Garder l'argent des autres? Non merci.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

C'est sur que ça prend des couilles. Devenir policier, je le ferais si je pouvais recommencer. Être policier vs gardien de prison ou agent de transport de valeur, le choix est simple. À entendre les histoires de gardien de prison... Ouf... Ça doit pas être facile. Garder l'argent des autres? Non merci.

Envoyé de mon SM-G965W en utilisant Tapatalk

C'est pas si pire que ça gardien de prison, c'est pas de la confrontation 24/24 et y en a plein qui sortent 100k par an grâce à l'overtime mais cest pas pour tout le monde, je te l'accorde.

Transport de valeur , c'est pas très payant et oui c'est risqué mais je l'aurais peut-etre quand même fait si je travaillais pas où je suis.
Je suis capable de vivre avec ces risques .

Pour ce qui est des policiers , c'est pratiquement une vocation, c'est pas juste une job.
Il y en a des meilleurs que d'autres, comme n'importe où .
Toute façon, c'est typiquement Québécois de pas respecter tout ce qui est police, militaire etc.

Last edited:
cops go through a lot of shit. yeah speeding ticket handouts suck, but that doesn't dissolve the reason for which they got into the police force. most of them are good people with good intentions, and deserve our respect.

cops go through a lot of shit. yeah speeding ticket handouts suck, but that doesn't dissolve the reason for which they got into the police force. most of them are good people with good intentions, and deserve our respect.

Yes. Agree. I used to have the young mentality like Kerplunk. Tickets are cash grab blah blah, the system mannnnnnn. Then I matured. Imagined if tickets were never issued. Imagine if all street cops turned a blind eye to jaywalking, school zones, anything.
If get caught passing on right, I will pay the ticket, eat it, and move on. Not bitch because it's a tax grab. I deserved it.
There will be always good and bad cops ( both films were pretty good btw) just like any huge employer. Good car mechanics and shit car mechanics with attitude.

Yes. Agree. I used to have the young mentality like Kerplunk. Tickets are cash grab blah blah, the system mannnnnnn. Then I matured. Imagined if tickets were never issued. Imagine if all street cops turned a blind eye to jaywalking, school zones, anything.
If get caught passing on right, I will pay the ticket, eat it, and move on. Not bitch because it's a tax grab. I deserved it.
There will be always good and bad cops ( both films were pretty good btw) just like any huge employer. Good car mechanics and shit car mechanics with attitude.
There is nothing wrong with issuing tickets. The problem is when a municipality or city puts infraction revenue in their annual budget, this automatically creates a system where the police force becomes an extension of the tax arm. Sitting behind a dumpster waiting for someone to roll a stop is cheeky..

This will become a problem in years to come with GPS based speed limiters and autonomous driving. You will see large budget gaps

Also I feel bad for some of those RCMP guys. They get sent to some little town that is surrounded by troubled reserves. They are often outnumbered and out gunned

Back