Air Transat frappe de nouveau! 6 heures dans un avion à 30C

Criss y'ont don bin de la misère à gérer les problèmes.

Y'a personne dans ces criss de compagnies là qui est capable de prendre des décisions basées sur le jugement?

Je pense que cest mieux comme ca, au lieu que l'avion s'ecrase

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

Je pense que cest mieux comme ca, au lieu que l'avion s'ecrase

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

criss au pire tu fais sortir les passagers et tu les fais attendre dans l'aéroport?

Et p-e que des connaissances me manquent, mais pourquoi l'air climatisé était éteinte?

criss au pire tu fais sortir les passagers et tu les fais attendre dans l'aéroport?

Et p-e que des connaissances me manquent, mais pourquoi l'air climatisé était éteinte?
Les batteries ne sont pas assez fortes pour runner la climatisation pendant longtemps. Habituellement ce sont les réacteurs qui fournissent l'électricité.

The inside of a car can reach 55-70 degrees in no time on a hot day.

I'm sure it was uncomfortable in the plane, but it's not like they're going to cook in there. 6 hours at 30 degrees? In India they'd call that air conditioning.

The inside of a car can reach 55-70 degrees in no time on a hot day.

I'm sure it was uncomfortable in the plane, but it's not like they're going to cook in there. 6 hours at 30 degrees? In India they'd call that air conditioning.

I didnt read the article but im pretty sure were talking 30 degrees exterior temperature... not Inside the cabin.

I didnt read the article but im pretty sure were talking 30 degrees exterior temperature... not Inside the cabin.

Possibly, but a plane doesn't have the same greenhouse effect as a car...

Still brutal for them, but if it was hot enough to cause health concerns I hope they would act accordingly. Were there any health issues aside from anxiety attacks?

ya pas maintenant des lois contre ca, genre max 2h pis apres des pénalité sous forme de compensation monétaire au passager ???

Still brutal for them, but if it was hot enough to cause health concerns I hope they would act accordingly. Were there any health issues aside from anxiety attacks?

No just a bunch of rich people complaning about nothing.

ya pas maintenant des lois contre ca, genre max 2h pis apres des pénalité sous forme de compensation monétaire au passager ???

Je pense pas que c'est adopté. Les lobbistes de l'industrie de l'aviation travaillent fort pour faire avorter le projet de loi

People are so friggin lame... ugh..

People permitted to leave
Air Transat said it allowed passengers to leave the plane and return to the airport about three hours in, which added to the tarmac delay due to logistical issues, such as arranging transport to the terminal.

According to the passengers, most people remained onboard, as they were under the impression that anyone who left would have to find their own way home.

New rules lay out rights of Canadian airline passengers. Here's the list
"They did actually say it was on our own terms if we wanted to leave the plane," said Franca Collia, a passenger who lives in Mississauga, Ont. "There was no compensation for that."

Passengers also received little information from the airline about what was going on both during the tarmac delay and after everyone had to disembark, she said.

"They kept saying, 'We'd love to tell you more, but we don't know any more information,'" said Collia. "Exiting the plane, we had no idea what we were doing."

Questions about compensation
Under the new Canadian regulations, passengers receive $1,000 each for delays longer than nine hours — but that rule doesn't take effect until Dec. 15

And even then, it likely wouldn't apply to a situation like this Air Transat incident, as compensation is designated for delays that are within an airline's control and don't relate to safety. An unplanned mechanical problem would typically be considered a safety issue.

Fortunately for these passengers, because the plane was departing Europe, European rules apply, which stipulate that airlines must dole out €600 ($877) for long-distance flight delays.

Air Transat confirmed that passengers will each receive that amount.

But some passengers feel that's not enough; they also want the airline to be held accountable for its treatment of passengers during the ordeal.

"We were treated inhumanely," said Faria-Wong. "The government should do something about this."

"We were treated inhumanely" Really? By what standards? Go live in a third world country and tell me what humane is you whiny bitch.

Zero pity for these spoiled snowflakes. They even gave them the option to deboard...

Dans l'article ça indiqué que les passagers étaient dehors sur le tarmac a 30C...pas a l'intérieur de l'avion

Envoyé de mon SM-A520W en utilisant Tapatalk

Ils reçoivent 880$ chacun, stop crying damnit!!!

La nouvelle loi arrive le 15 décembre c'est quand même bien pour pousser les compagnies a mieux gérer.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I sat in a plane 3 weeks ago, waiting to taxi out of gate, onto to runway. I'm not sure how it transactions from leaving the gate to starting engines, but the 5 minutes the a/c was off, you start to feel the heat rising. And I love the heat, but it was starting to be uncomfortable .

I sat in a plane 3 weeks ago, waiting to taxi out of gate, onto to runway. I'm not sure how it transactions from leaving the gate to starting engines, but the 5 minutes the a/c was off, you start to feel the heat rising. And I love the heat, but it was starting to be uncomfortable .

No doubt, like I said it must have been brutal. Breathing shared air among 300 people in a sealed tube is nobody's idea of a good time. It just bugs me to see people constantly rushing to social media acting like they've been victimized because they were inconvenienced for a few hours. It's unreal how spoiled and entitled people can become after a few generations of easy living.

@ 2:00

Back