Senna vs P1 vs F1

All cars are overpriced due to limited production, to drive these cars would drastically reduce their value. Boggles my mind that people buy these cars just to use as a show piece and investment. If I had the coin it would be a car to drive.
For the price compared to these I would take a 918.

my love has always been, and will always be, for the F1. All others will simply try to fill its shoes, and despite increases of performance throughout the years and years to come, they will never overstep the F1.

So simple, so perfect. Naturally aspirated V12 and forever manual only. Fuck, yes.

a801120ba3c46aa176f1cba39cc4c41e_XL.jpg

facebook-linked_image___black-mclaren-f1.jpg

la P1 est sera toujours mon char de reve, si un jour je gagne au lotoMax, premiere choses que je fais c'est de me chercher un P1 noir

All cars are overpriced due to limited production, to drive these cars would drastically reduce their value. Boggles my mind that people buy these cars just to use as a show piece and investment. If I had the coin it would be a car to drive.
For the price compared to these I would take a 918.

I quite enjoyed the part about the guy getting a call from McLaren telling him there must be something wrong since his blackbox keeps submitting speeds of 200mph, 220mph etc every day. "Nope, just doing my daily commute on the Autobahn". What a boss.

Great video!!

Dat S70 :bow:

Inb4 HeavyMetal qui va dire que mercedes faisait ben mieux dans le temps

I quite enjoyed the part about the guy getting a call from McLaren telling him there must be something wrong since his blackbox keeps submitting speeds of 200mph, 220mph etc every day. "Nope, just doing my daily commute on the Autobahn". What a boss.

Great video!!
When Porsche was developing the 928 one of the goals was to have the fastest most comfortable car between Stuttgart- Frankfurt- Heidelberg- Munich- Zurich etc basically it needed to be faster than flying for a CEO.

During the 80s the 928, 930, 635, E class etc were the autobahn kings. This period was about the height of most unrestricted zones.

Dat S70 :bow:

Inb4 HeavyMetal qui va dire que mercedes faisait ben mieux dans le temps

Facile à dire que t'es toi-même un BMW fanboy.

Mais en même temps que la McLaren F1, Mercedes a mis sur le marché la Mercedes CLK GTR. Et cette mécanique n'a absolument rien à envier au BMW S70.

Bel essai.

Facile à dire que t'es toi-même un BMW fanboy.

Mais en même temps que la McLaren F1, Mercedes a mis sur le marché la Mercedes CLK GTR. Et cette mécanique n'a absolument rien à envier au BMW S70.

Bel essai.
CLK GTR was never meant to be a road car though... Same deal with the Porsche GT1... McLaren F1 was designed from the start to be a road car. Which is why it works so well as one vs the other two..

The interior in the GT1 is some strange mix of early 996 and 993. CLK GTR is even worse

Il y a eu des versions de rue de la CLK GTR. Et si tu regardes le nombre de véhicules produits annuellement, la disparité entre la F1 et la CLK GTR n'est pas énorme.

Mais, t'sais, les gens qui achètent ce type de supercar à tirage limité recherchent "tellement un fin intérieur recherché digne des plus grands designers de mode." Je peux pas croire que tu compares les intérieurs pour ce type de véhicules pour juste prouver ton point. lol

C'est comme si qqn lisait MR.

Shmee parle justement la F1, la CLK GTR et la 993 GT1 on track

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The F1 is unique tho, insane to think how close it is performance wise to modern hypercars almost 30 years later, with no assists and a manual transmission.

Back