Texas gov confirms 20 dead, 26 injured in El Paso Mall shooting

Donc selon ta logique si on ajoute un autre meutre a Gatineau ca coupe de moitie la proportion? Tu dois etre en marketing.

Tabarnac, des fois on dirait tu fais expres pour retenir ta respiration.

10 fois plus de population. 489 x plus de meutre. Ton argument c etait la population pas mal plus grande aux USA qu'a Gat'neau.

Tabarnac, des fois on dirait tu fais expres pour retenir ta respiration.

10 fois plus de population. 489 x plus de meutre. Ton argument c etait la population pas mal plus grande aux USA qu'a Gat'neau.

C'est EXACTEMENT mon argument. On peut pas comparer "GaTiNeAu" a Baltimore ou Chicago tabarnak - ca se fait pas d'aucune facon sauf PEUT-ETRE en aire geographique PIS MEME LA...t'es aussi ben de dire que si ta grand-mere avait des roues ce serait un bicycle a gaz.

Beautiful how our forum's local shitposter and outright degenerate racists are already playing damage control/deflection on behalf of the shooter...

Buncha deplorable uneducated racist white males up in here!

Represent.... LMAO. Decoded from woke-speak into plain English:

Traditional valued, not indoctrinated, not self loathing, tax paying heterosexual male.

It's a fucking badge of honor if you ask me.

"charged with or arrested" as it says if you bother reading further than the first line.

If i hadn't, i wouldn't have been able to make that comment, wouldn't i?

Out of curiosity, what is it about this oddly specific subset of mass shooters that made you decide to share this picture here?

Last edited:
moi lire une fille anglaise plus que 30 mots jpas capable. ca sent le pipi à l'eau de rose

quelqu'un a un résumé?

If i hadn't, i wouldn't have been able to make that comment, wouldn't i?

Out of curiosity, what is it about this oddly specific subset of mass shooters that made you decide to share this picture here?

If you red it then you shouldn't be making that comment as dead people can't be on a list of charged and arrested as the dead can't be arrested and charged. Your comment would hold if they would have listed all mass shooters of 2019 and leave out the people who got killed or killed themselves.

My point with the picture is to point out the selective reporting of shootings in the mainstream media to generate selective outrage.

Anyway, I'm off to figure out what to do today so I'm not bored. ;)

Back