On Marxism in America, the Communist China Threat, Unconventional Warfare & Hong Kong

illuminance

Legacy Member
On Marxism in America, the Communist China Threat, Unconventional Warfare & Hong Kong

In this special episode with a studio audience in Laguna Beach, California, we sit down with The Epoch Times’ award-winning investigative reporter and senior editor Joshua Philipp. He is a recognized expert on unrestricted and asymmetrical hybrid warfare, subversion, and cyber security, especially in the context Chinese Communist Party.

We discuss Marxist revisionist history, the end goals of communism, Antifa violence, and the spread of political correctness. We also examine the Chinese Communist Party’s global ambitions and its extensive influence and warfare operations in the US and around the world.

Grim tu demanderas a Danny de te confirmer mais j'ai l'honneur de t'annoncer que t'es flaggué a la SQ et a la GRC.

Without the USA, Canada would be a German republic.

Je vais le répéter.

Fuck the USA.
Fuck Canada.
Fuck UK.

Comme si ça m'aurait fait un pli sur la poche que le Québec aurait été un état dans l'empire germanique.

Je suis Vinlandic. Pas un ostie de colonisé sous empire anglo-saxon qui a accepté la couronne britannique. :)

Je vais le répéter.

Fuck the USA.
Fuck Canada.
Fuck UK.

Comme si ça m'aurait fait un pli sur la poche que le Québec aurait été un état dans l'empire germanique.

Je suis Vinlandic. Pas un ostie de colonisé sous empire anglo-saxon qui a accepté la couronne britannique. :)

Je viens de vérifier la provenance du nom de famille de ma mere et c'est germanique.

Le nom de famille du pere c est purement francais.

Ça serait super bien si la Chine pouvait libérer Hong Kong de ses Chinese Dogs Lovers (AKA les Hans colonisés/brainwashés par l'Ouest). Honk Kong est chinoise et l'a toujours été.

IMG_0585.jpg

Brossard, not that there's anything wrong with it (we see other country flags all over Montreal) but this felt a bit weird to me.

^ I hope so as Canadians should too. I know too many dingbat Chinese assholes who whole-heartily support China in this situation. They are the ones who won't stop bashing Canada yet taking advantage of our systems by living here with clean air and awesome facilities.

Back