Moto SAAQ inspection

mtl_514

I just moved back to Quebec from Nova Scotia and need to get all my vehicles inspected.

My bike Vulcan 900, has a Vance and Hines exhaust that's only a year old. Will it pass the inspection? I called a spot in Vaudreuil and they said they just make sure it's not leaking and called another spot in st henri and was told the bike must be completely stock.

I'd just like to confirm prior to bringing it in. I have the oem exhaust but really only want to have it put back on if I absolutely have to.

Thanks

Si une broche passe de bord en bord dans ton exhaust = Fail automatique , ça prend un baffle ,
oublie pas les déflecteurs aussi, y'a 25 ans ils s'en calissaient mais pu asteur.

Si une broche passe de bord en bord dans ton exhaust = Fail automatique , ça prend un baffle ,
oublie pas les déflecteurs aussi, y'a 25 ans ils s'en calissaient mais pu asteur.
Cest quoi une brioche de bord?

Pas une brioche LOL ,
une longue tige de metal , il la rentre dans le trou et si elle passe a travers complet de ton exhaust c'est que t'as pas de baffle = Fail automatique.

Pas une brioche LOL ,
une longue tige de metal , il la rentre dans le trou et si elle passe a travers complet de ton exhaust c'est que t'as pas de baffle = Fail automatique.

Est ce que tu connais une place quon peut payer un ptit peu plus pour avoir sans probleme?

I'm looking to move back to MTL from Toronto... im planning a trip back to MTL shortly... to get some thing sorted and i want to plate my car back to QC plates..

anyone know if i absolutely need my car to pass inspection? i have been in ON for about 6 months (yes, plated ON) and if so, how much does it cost?

yes inspection needed whatever how long it's been plated elsewhere.

inspection is less then 100$. (you can find the nearest mandated garage to your place on the saaq website)

Tony transfer cannot help with out of province safety inspection. I go to Desmeules in laval- no real hassle if your bike is legit.

Can Tony tranfer help avoiding inspection on a Qc bike that wasent plated for years?

Looking to maybe ride mine after 7 years umplated.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Back