Oh no , Korean licenses are recognized in Quebec. !!!

Most "new arrivals" here have no clue how to drive on our roads anyway and they have a Canadian driver's license (presumably), this shouldn't have much of an effect.

Ma conjointe trouve que les autres femmes asiatiques conduisent mal. À chaque fois, elle me remercie de lui avoir montrer comment bien conduire et de ne pas adhérer à ce stéréotype. :)

I'm biased but it's funny when I shit on other Asian drivers and then find out their Chinese ( hew at least they are not Korean!) :D

I'm biased but it's funny when I shit on other Asian drivers and then find out their Chinese ( hew at least they are not Korean!) :D
Asian on Asian Racism is totally a real thing lol with one common theme. They all hate the Chinese

You know it! It's weird... it's probably because even we get annoyed by the way they act

Je suis d'origine Coreenne :) nous sommes un peu rare ici a Montreal (compare aux chinois)
maybe i'm the ignorant one, but i always thought that "asian hate" (regardless of whom its from) was 100% towards Chinese mainlanders. All other Asian nationalities are pretty much well respected, including Hong Kongers (non mainlanders).

maybe i'm the ignorant one, but i always thought that "asian hate" (regardless of whom its from) was 100% towards Chinese mainlanders. All other Asian nationalities are pretty much well respected, including Hong Kongers (non mainlanders).

It's debatable even as an Asian myself. Traditionally Koreans and Japanese don't get along (because they occupied Korea for a while) Then I know Japanese and Chinese have a bit of a tiff.
Ultimately though most Asians that grew up here are pretty ok and most 'hatred' is towards mainlanders as you said.

Il y a même du hate à l'intérieur de la Chine continentale. Les pires détestés (et détestables), ce sont les "villageois" qui se pensent être rois lorsqu'ils émigrent en ville pour travailler. Ces Chinois n'ont pas d'éducation et sont très rudes (pas très civilisés).

Il y a même du hate à l'intérieur de la Chine continentale. Les pires détestés (et détestables), ce sont les "villageois" qui se pensent être rois lorsqu'ils émigrent en ville pour travailler. Ces Chinois n'ont pas d'éducation et sont très rudes (pas très civilisés).

I didn't know about this but when you travel you can clearly see who's cultured and who's not. I came back from Paris a month ago and I was gonna hurt some of these people while visiting the Louvre...
A group of Japanese people following the guide, quiet, observant. A group of Koreans about the same then a group of Chinese... people walking around without shoes, jumping up and down trying to take pictures 'mid air' next to a sculpture, loud, running around, pushy (like literally trying to push me away from a painting so they can take pics lol) .. absolute savages. The thing is Koreans went through something similar in the 70s/80s when the country started to develop and people were able to afford trips abroad. The difference is, Koreans were quick to understand our ways of living weren't compatible with the western culture so we adapted quickly and people were educated/told/taught how to behave.

Now we are talking 2019 where travelling is much easier, cheaper and everybody and their dogs have access to internet, there's no excuse for people to behave like cavemen.

I didn't know about this but when you travel you can clearly see who's cultured and who's not. I came back from Paris a month ago and I was gonna hurt some of these people while visiting the Louvre...
A group of Japanese people following the guide, quiet, observant. A group of Koreans about the same then a group of Chinese... people walking around without shoes, jumping up and down trying to take pictures 'mid air' next to a sculpture, loud, running around, pushy (like literally trying to push me away from a painting so they can take pics lol) .. absolute savages. The thing is Koreans went through something similar in the 70s/80s when the country started to develop and people were able to afford trips abroad. The difference is, Koreans were quick to understand our ways of living weren't compatible with the western culture so we adapted quickly and people were educated/told/taught how to behave.

Now we are talking 2019 where travelling is much easier, cheaper and everybody and their dogs have access to internet, there's no excuse for people to behave like cavemen.

Par exemple, à Guangzhou, il y a plus de 10millions de population. Presque la moitié d'entre elle sont des "villageois" provenant de villages éloignés ou même d'autres provinces pour y venir travailler. Ces Hans ne parlent pas cantonais. Ils ne parlent que mandarin et sont peu civilisés et courtois. Les Cantonais de Guangzhou les détestent. Il y a deux semaines par année où Guangzhou retrouvent son calme, c'est lors du nouvel an chinois lorsque la ville se vide de la moitié de ses habitants parce que ces "villageois" retournent dans leur contrées natales pour être en famille.

J'ai été déjà à Guangzhou pendant le nouvel an chinois et lorsque ces "villageois" quittent, c'est bienfaiteur!

Ok my bad, Koreans are not as bad as Chinese mainlanders. Those are the rudest mofos.

I believe I have said before about how they come off teh boat , and drive high dollar vehicles and flood costco.

Moreoever I had a personal expereince, that I was gridlocked near the bridge at the super hospital one day (bridge construction). This Chinese dumb bitch in a new land rover, speeds and hard brakes an inch from my car like she is about to ram me, then she honks at me, . I'm like go ahead bitch this aint China, you ram me, you get arrested.

Ok my bad, Koreans are not as bad as Chinese mainlanders. Those are the rudest mofos.

I believe I have said before about how they come off teh boat , and drive high dollar vehicles and flood costco.

Moreoever I had a personal expereince, that I was gridlocked near the bridge at the super hospital one day (bridge construction). This Chinese dumb bitch in a new land rover, speeds and hard brakes an inch from my car like she is about to ram me, then she honks at me, . I'm like go ahead bitch this aint China, you ram me, you get arrested.

hahah I actually prefer a bit of aggressive drivers over these typical Brossard folks that look like they are lost, mouth half open, driving 20km/h under the limit, taking 20 seconds to change lanes, braking for now reason.. oh man just thinking about it, my blood pressure is going up.

Back