Epstein is dead.

Faq on va tu entendre quelque chose de concret bientôt ou on va continuer d'entendre des bouts de teaser comme "I had everything years ago...I had Clinton, I had everything"...

Faq on va tu entendre quelque chose de concret bientôt ou on va continuer d'entendre des bouts de teaser comme "I had everything years ago...I had Clinton, I had everything"...

What's the saying again; Little by little then all at once.

Anyone with functioning brain cells doesn't believe the official story. My question is, is something getting done?? Are those people in the list being investigated? Because it's a fking serious crime

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

What's the saying again; Little by little then all at once.

But why?

So someone took the time to film Amy Robach saying she has info about the Clintons with Epstein and shits, yet nobody knows what she has to say, let’s just stop the video right there thats enough informaion for today.

What the actual fuck is going on is this even serious?...

But why?

So someone took the time to film Amy Robach saying she has info about the Clintons with Epstein and shits, yet nobody knows what she has to say, let’s just stop the video right there thats enough informaion for today.

What the actual fuck is going on...

The "info" could also be that his name is on flight records... we already know that.

But why?

Regarding the why, if you know something and tell 2 friends, and in turn they tell two friends, and so on so forth at one point it goes exponential (the apparent all at once)

Specific to the leak, it was a hot mic between segments, I don't think there was much more. For all we know they continued on the talk about the weather before they started back up the show that they broadcast.

Bigger picture, the reality is that you have new networks covering each other's asses (CBS just fired the leaker on behalf of ABC), they all keep hush hush about pedo topics and then finally you have the added factor where people are ridiculed as conspiracy theorist for even questioning the official narrative put out by these media outlets. Technically there was nothing stopping them from running the story she had after he died. It shows their complicity it protecting their own.

With Epstein it's so obvious that even those who don't follow this kind of thing are calling BS and can see through it.

This is why I mentioned the meme. It spreads an idea faster than anything else.

Just to end it off, the key take away from her video is the mention of how he was recording blackmail. Epstein is the loose thread. Start pulling on it and there's a lot of "sweater" to undo.

Regarding the why, if you know something and tell 2 friends, and in turn they tell two friends, and so on so forth at one point it goes exponential (the apparent all at once)

Specific to the leak, it was a hot mic between segments, I don't think there was much more. For all we know they continued on the talk about the weather before they started back up the show that they broadcast.

Bigger picture, the reality is that you have new networks covering each other's asses (CBS just fired the leaker on behalf of ABC), they all keep hush hush about pedo topics and then finally you have the added factor where people are ridiculed as conspiracy theorist for even questioning the official narrative put out by these media outlets. Technically there was nothing stopping them from running the story she had after he died. It shows their complicity it protecting their own.

With Epstein it's so obvious that even those who don't follow this kind of thing are calling BS and can see through it.

This is why I mentioned the meme. It spreads an idea faster than anything else.

Just to end it off, the key take away from her video is the mention of how he was recording blackmail. Epstein is the loose thread. Start pulling on it and there's a lot of "sweater" to undo.

Meh, you don’t have to go to CBS to make a point, if you have proofs just show the god damn proofs and stop turning around the god damn hole, shoot them to wikileaks ffs do something...Otherwise you are just loosing the momentum no shit no one will listen to you afterwards...

For now all we have is **BREAKING** videos showing people saying they have evidences, kinda reminds me the Dems let’s be honest...

But why?

Project Veritas are a bit of a joke. Look them up.

There's definitely a story here, but coming from these guys undermines it big time.

Meh, you don’t have to go to CBS to make a point, if you have proofs just show the god damn proofs and stop turning around the god damn hole, shoot them to wikileaks ffs do something...Otherwise you are just loosing the momentum no shit no one will listen to you afterwards...

For now all we have is **BREAKING** videos showing people saying they have evidences, kinda reminds me the Dems let’s be honest...

I'm not sure if you understand what's going on. The woman in the video never thought her conversation would get out, they were just shooting the shit and the mics happened to be on recording. She immediately released a statement that went contrary to the things she was saying in that recording. What I was saying is that a behind the scenes person must have witnessed this conversation and they lgot a copy of it and leaked it to Veritas. At some point the leaker moved to go work at CBS and they fired him because of his leak at ABC (not their station). That last part has nothing to do with the leak, just pointing out how they cover eachother and are scared of similar leaks of their own

We'll probably never see the information she gathered because mainly like she said, they never let her actually do a report on what she found and more so since she lawyered up and released a manufactured statement saying that the story didn't meet the journalistic standards of ABC. Bullshit, the same station that was dragging Kavanaugh through the coals with less evidence and she even said that the interview with Will and Kate affected the decision to not move forward.

Now back to what I was saying about the spread of this. Alex Jones, Love him or hate him covered this YEARS ago and as usual he was made fun of because "GAY FROOOOGS". More and more people are starting to realise and while this might not be the point we get cold hard facts, it might embolden others to come out. I think it will eventually reach a point where people will be embarrassed to say they didn't believe it, instead lying that "they always thought/knew he was a creep".

Project Veritas are a bit of a joke. Look them up.

There's definitely a story here, but coming from these guys undermines it big time.

Biased, definitely, but a joke? If you define them as a joke where does CNN stand?

I'm not sure if you understand what's going on. The woman in the video never thought her conversation would get out, they were just shooting the shit and the mics happened to be on recording. She immediately released a statement that went contrary to the things she was saying in that recording. What I was saying is that a behind the scenes person must have witnessed this conversation and they lgot a copy of it and leaked it to Veritas. At some point the leaker moved to go work at CBS and they fired him because of his leak at ABC (not their station). That last part has nothing to do with the leak, just pointing out how they cover eachother and are scared of similar leaks of their own

We'll probably never see the information she gathered because mainly like she said, they never let her actually do a report on what she found and more so since she lawyered up and released a manufactured statement saying that the story didn't meet the journalistic standards of ABC. Bullshit, the same station that was dragging Kavanaugh through the coals with less evidence and she even said that the interview with Will and Kate affected the decision to not move forward.

Now back to what I was saying about the spread of this. Alex Jones, Love him or hate him covered this YEARS ago and as usual he was made fun of because "GAY FROOOOGS". More and more people are starting to realise and while this might not be the point we get cold hard facts, it might embolden others to come out. I think it will eventually reach a point where people will be embarrassed to say they didn't believe it, instead lying that "they always thought/knew he was a creep".

Biased, definitely, but a joke? If you define them as a joke where does CNN stand?

Haven't seen CNN dress as pimps and try to entrap anyone lately. Then again I don't watch CNN so who knows.

Haven't seen CNN dress as pimps and try to entrap anyone lately. Then again I don't watch CNN so who knows.

Specifically CNN:
cooperike.jpg

An ABC crime scene:
abc-news-staged-shot.jpg

It's gotten so bad that even Snopes can lie for them anymore:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/abc-video-syrian-war-footage/

Also lets rewind time and see that worse than trying to entrap someone they're ready to stage something and slander a company:
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-02-10-mn-1335-story.html

My point is, we should not label Veritas as a totally shit source because of a prior foul while at the same time treating news from the MSM as "the absolute truth" because the reality is that they manipulate the story much more than Veritas.

45e.jpg

Just watch the Australian 60 minutes piece on Epstein. If you think the victims testimony look fake, you're not human. Pictures of Prince Andrew with one of the victims are floating around. He claims he never met her. The pictures not only tell a different story, they are well... too close for comfort.

Everyone knows the fucker didn't hang himself.
The real question is when are the arrests happening? When are we going to see "prince" fuckdrew and others in handcuff in jail?

The real question is when are the arrests happening? When are we going to see "prince" fuckdrew and others in handcuff in jail?

When Hillary and friends go to jail for high treason for rigging the Democratic Presidential Candidate selection process in 2015-16. AKA: When pigs grow wings, hell freezes over and even then, it's highly improbable.

When Hillary and friends go to jail for high treason for rigging the Democratic Presidential Candidate selection process in 2015-16. AKA: When pigs grow wings, hell freezes over and even then, it's highly improbable.

It's even more improbable since this is not the definition of high treason and there is probably no law against fixing the DNC candidate selection.

You need the population behind you. Look how easily most dumb ass Americans gave up their freedoms after 9/11. A day before most would have called for the head of any politician that proposed they spy on the American people but here we are almost 2 decades later a hair short of a colonoscopy when we go through any us port. It takes majority public sentiment to move forward with something, good or bad.

The everyone "knowing" is not really everyone. The meme helped a bunch and the collosal failure of Prince Andrew's interview is resonating with even those glued to MSM BS. I think if the story continues to be covered fairly all but the most braindead of people will see the truth for what it is and that's when they can make the real moves without the massive backlash.

Back