Epstein is dead.

Obvious trolling is obvious. C'est pas la perte de l'homme qui est triste mais la perte de ce qu'il savait.

Il faisait rien avec son «*savoir*» alors fuck that shit. Je vais prendre un verre ce soir pour célébrer la présence d’un gros dégueulasse de moins sur la planète. Et tant mieux si c’est pas un suicide.

Il etait dans une position ou eventuellement il aurait eu a faire qqc de son savoir. Donc tu vas célébrer que des douzaines de gros degueulasses soient encore en liberté et le restent encore pour longtemps?

Just a theory, throwing it out there for fun while we wait for the dust to settle but what if they had all they needed from him and just allowed him to kill himself? No more side show to prosecute him and they could continue other prosecutions as they fan outwards. Bonus: We now have wall to wall coverage back on this scandal, especially after all the focus on the sad headlines of the past week.
Hopefully your theory is right
I think it's very possible. Maybe epstein snitched out on everyone and perhaps that's why Epstein killed himself because he knew he is fucked either way

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Il etait dans une position ou eventuellement il aurait eu a faire qqc de son savoir. Donc tu vas célébrer que des douzaines de gros degueulasses soient encore en liberté et le restent encore pour longtemps?

On célèbre ce qu’on peut. On ne peut pas présager qu’il aurait réellement fait de quoi. Donc dans le doute, je préfère un mort à zéro.

Hopefully your theory is right
I think it's very possible. Maybe epstein snitched out on everyone and perhaps that's why Epstein killed himself because he knew he is fucked either way

Like the US would toss a former president and his wife in prison or any massive figure. They are having a hard time tossing B celebrities in prison for the University Bribery thing

Like the US would toss a former president and his wife in prison or any massive figure. They are having a hard time tossing B celebrities in prison for the University Bribery thing

I would agree with you 2 years ago but lots of people have been removed from the swamp. Any time they start howling like banshees about a Trump nominee, you know he's removing one of theirs.

Most recent one is Coats and his underling:
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-intelligence-shakeup-sue-gordon

In response you got swamp creature extraordinaire Brennan tweeting this:
https://twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1155797879300210688

Specific to your example, Smollett was protected by the swamp. The prosecutor, Kim Foxx, who never really recused herself from the file was Kamala Harris' mentee. Now Kamala was one of the ones striving to pass an anti-lynching bill based on this staged event. The swamp has an agenda and they protect their own.

I do believe we are on the cusp of change.

Benefit of him dead
36959524d52b1ff7cf12d69fb7d68721.jpg

2951e18ac624cd8cc3a3314c55623f67.jpg

Something to think about

^^ Intimider les victimes en mentionnant des choses qu'elles auraient préférées qu'elles souhaitent pas rendre publiques?

also possibility it was faked.... he forfeited his money (probably most part hidden) to some "people" in higher places and they took care of the rest, I have a hard time to believe people playing with billions and having such connections, haven't planned for every possible outcome within they're context... probably on an island somewhere with some other people/creeps billionaires/royals/etc... that we think are dead/rotting in prison

Back