Epstein is dead.

Ghislaine Maxwell est déclarée coupable de 5 des 6 chefs d'accusation contre elle: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/12/29/nyregion/ghislaine-maxwell-verdict?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Les flight logs ont démontré que Donald a utilisé le Lolita Express plus souvent qu'il le disait.

FHoFzSmWYAIAHkY

FHFglUaVcAQfonN

Grim nous avaient prévenus!

J'ai toujours trouvé malaisant le silence de DJT en rapport à son buddy-buddy Jeff et ses problèmes légaux.

Pourtant, il était très vocal pour laisser planer le doute quand c’était ses opposants idéologues sur la liste

En même temps le jet devait pas juste servir pour des trips de pedo…Pense pas que Trump amenait sa femme et sa fille pour un trip de pedo….

En même temps le jet devait pas juste servir pour des trips de pedo…Pense pas que Trump amenait sa femme et sa fille pour un trip de pedo….

ya toujours voulu fourrer sa fille.

ca dlair que la cravate rose c'était pour annoncer qu'elle a perdu son hymen.

Pour être obsédé à un tel point sur les pédos, c’est clair que Trump en est un aussi.

Vous souvenez-vous toute la bande d’imbéciles qui voyaient Trump comme un dieu qui menait une guerre secrète contre le deep state lol ! 250rocket et infinite croyaient au boutte à Q et compagnie. Faut pas être vite vite.

Pour être obsédé à un tel point sur les pédos, c’est clair que Trump en est un aussi.

Vous souvenez-vous toute la bande d’imbéciles qui voyaient Trump comme un dieu qui menait une guerre secrète contre le deep state lol ! 250rocket et infinite croyaient au boutte à Q et compagnie. Faut pas être vite vite.

Lol, I always marvel at the stupidity of people commenting on things they have no fucking clue on. Even on a retarded scale, the fact that Maxwell is found guilty means the dismantling of a pedo network is underway. You not seeing this means you score off the charts.

The problem is you cro magnons expect the answers to be revealed like an episode of law and order, in 1 hour flat and with a happy go lucky ending. Couldn't be further from the truth, and saying nothing is happening regarding Q drops is like claiming the Canadiens won last night early in the third period. Too soon junior.

Trump has always been the public face to the dissent bubbling under the surface of society. He was the conductor of an orchestra, not the composer nor the musicians. He was the person you looked to to keep pace and gain cues from. It's laughable when you think he's our God, just look at when he was talking about getting the booster shot and he was booed. So much for your hair brained theory that his followers will follow him no matter what. You can bet your sorry ass that if he is involved in any way with kids, he will have only a literal handful of supporters left. That said, it's yet another TDS fantasy, just like Russian collusion and all the other concocted lies in the past 5 years.

In reality, they had to dig back to the 90's to find more trips and if I had to bet they're probably between NYC and Florida. The important timeline is after he was first convicted of child crimes around 2010. After that, if anyone was still chummy with Epstein, there's a much higher likelihood their relationship with him was more nefarious.

On the matter of Maxwell, this is not a quick process, I expect an appeal and the fight to go on. If she loses and faces sentencing I theorize she might then start dropping names to get a lighter sentence but then again, Maxwell didn't kill herself.

Silent when he was POTUS.

Fair point, however his words were always twisted out of context, so silence might have been best.

Example 1, he said there were bad people among those sneaking across the border.... MSM: Trump calls all Mexican immigrants rapists and murderers.

Example 2, Charlottesville had bad people on both sides, but there were also other fine people there that day. MSM: Trump calls white supremacists fine people.

I can go on but hopefully you get my point. In a sane world he would have said: " The pool of billionaires is quite small, so I knew Epstein only on a social circle basis. I kicked him out of my club and distanced myself from him as soon as I found out he was doing bad things to kids". God knows he would have said that in a less eloquent way which would then be spun by the MSM like so many other things.

But the even bigger factor is that if the president weighs in on an ongoing judicial matter, there risks being a mistrial because of it. Imagine the headlines, Trump runs cover for his best buddy, manages a mistrial to protect him.

On a separate note to add to my other rant, I'll mention this now. If "Epstein didn't kill himself" got that far into normie culture, should Maxwell also kick the bucket before she can cooperate, the normie population will really awaken to the fact that the FBI let Prince Andrew off the hook without a proper investigation and that the people behind this have some pretty powerful strings they can pull. Thing is, it's possible that it might not even happen in 2022, so don't hold your breathe. Save it in the back of your mind for later and with any luck it will come sooner than expected.

Thats a lot of words but still you got caught in a cult that proved to be a hoax, sorry.

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion, but it's not a proven fact it's a hoax.

I don't know how many times I've said it but I will repeat, there are a lot of Q wannabes and a lot of Q postulators. Anything in the mainstream about Q does not refer to the posts on 8chan, but the crazy ramblings of these other people. For all we know, a journalist could have created a fake account, posted some crazy shit on Q and then made an article based off what they posted. That is not far fetched in the world we live in. Just look at the January 6, supposed Q shaman (guy with the horns). He has zero to do with Q other than his self titled named but that's what they use to ridicule the parts worth discussing.

Also in reference to my too early to tell comment, read up on some history.

In WW1 a passenger ship was secretly carrying munitions to Europe and was sunk by the Germans who knew about it and warned the civilians by taking out an add in US newspapers.

For several decades it was a conspiracy theory that the allies were using civilians as human shields and it took until a privateer diving outfit went down and recovered unspent ammo to prove it to be true. I hope I get to see the truth in my lifetime but even if I don't, doesn't mean it's not true.

https://archive.archaeology.org/0901/trenches/lusitania.html

This Epstein/Maxwell thing is only a piece in the bigger picture. The governments of the world have been lying to us for over 100 years and the lies have compounded to the point where people's heads would explode if they understood a fraction of what's going on. Instead people stay ignorant and bury their heads with alcohol/drugs, video games, movies and/or sports.

To recap, all of these governmental agencies who spent the last four years undermining Trump's presidency at every turn, and to this day, are still trying to throw him in jail...

Are keeping Maxwell and Epstein's records under seal to protect Donald Trump?

Ya, totally makes sense.

cuckoo-coocoo.gif

To recap, all of these governmental agencies who spent the last four years undermining Trump's presidency at every turn, and to this day, are still trying to throw him in jail...

Are keeping Maxwell and Epstein's records under seal to protect Donald Trump?

Ya, totally makes sense.

http://c.tenor.com/xWXiWElcmZEAAAAC/cuckoo-coocoo.gif

What if DJT isn't the only name on that list? What if it's these other folks they want to protect? If they release dirt on one, they release dirt on all.

Moi aussi pour 20M$ je prendrais le cash, elle a déjà fait ce qu'elle avait à faire, c'est à dire scrapper sa réputation au point où il va probablement se pendre lui-même.

Rendu là c'est mission accomplie, prend les millions et vas te faire bronzer le restant de tes jours!

Dark side of the 90's had an episode on the supermodel boom and let's just say Brunel was heavily "featured."

Back