Je ne sais pas où aller en voyage...

I just want to put it out there that the £££ is pretty weak right now. Areas like Snowdonia, Lake District, peak district in the UK is are nice. Get a flight to Manchester and avoid London. It wont be too expensive even with a rental car. Hotels in the north and eating out isn't bad

Edinburgh can get pricey

Amérique centrale

Panama
Costa Rica
Guatemala

Guatemala c'est pour les plus expérimentés mais ces vraiment hors des sentiers battus!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Amérique centrale

Panama
Costa Rica
Guatemala

Guatemala c'est pour les plus expérimentés mais ces vraiment hors des sentiers battus!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
All those places looks and sound the same. Much like this meme describes Europe.. just change it to Jungle, killer snakes and scam market
88a8dfb34fc0238e22c10e17ed03d2cc.jpg

For truly different travels, there are odd options like Kyrgyzstan, Russia or even North Korea.

South Korea seems nice too, Seoul is apparently much more high tech than Tokyo.

Brazil is also recommendable, more culture and variety than in most Latin American countries, and it's easier to bond with people imo. Chile and Argentina must be nice too since they are the most European countries down there.

Last edited:
Wow, merci tout le monde ! Je ne pensais pas avoir autant de réponses intéressantes. Je vais vous donner des nouvelles quand j’aurai booké de quoi !

For truly different travels, there are odd options like Kyrgyzstan, Russia or even North Korea.
Brazil is also recommendable, more culture and variety than in most Latin American countries, and it's easier to bond with people imo. Chile and Argentina must be nice too since they are the most European countries down there.

I'm obviously biased but if you go to South Korea you come back 10 pounds heavier. The food over there is mental and so cheap.
https://www.youtube.com/user/koreanenglishman/

This dude has a good channel and discovers Korea

North Korea is not a cheap vacation odd yes but not cheap considering you need to transit through China. Russia you need a 200$ visa unless arriving by cruise ship, China too but it's multiple entry. Actually China still has that 72hr transit Visa on arrival.

Kyrgyzstan... Yea the tourist destination where you need a local fixer for everything.

South korea, for a woman its perfect,almost zero crime,can walk alone during the night in the streets no problem.food is crazy alot of shit to do

Отправлено с моего CLT-L04 через Tapatalk

North Korea is not a cheap vacation odd yes but not cheap considering you need to transit through China. Russia you need a 200$ visa unless arriving by cruise ship, China too but it's multiple entry. Actually China still has that 72hr transit Visa on arrival.

Kyrgyzstan... Yea the tourist destination where you need a local fixer for everything.

Russia without a visa, you're pretty much constrained to those cruises that depart Finland and stop by saint-petersburg.

There are so many more off the beaten track countries you can visit before going to fucking north-korea. Iran, the caucasus, Nepal.
I'd go to any of those before setting foot in NK.

Realistically where elsewhere would you want to visit in Russia? There and maybe Moscow as a tourist. The infrastructure isn't setup for foreigners elsewhere. Maybe Kaliningrad? But might as well go to Lithuania, Estonia or Latvia as that point and they're in the EU...

Realistically where elsewhere would you want to visit in Russia? There and maybe Moscow as a tourist. The infrastructure isn't setup for foreigners elsewhere. Maybe Kaliningrad? But might as well go to Lithuania, Estonia or Latvia as that point and they're in the EU...

Completely agree, there isn't enough of interest for me in Russia to justify a trip.

Completely agree, there isn't enough of interest for me in Russia to justify a trip.
These YouTubers etc making it sound like they just arrived to some locations is hilarious. The trips are planned and financed months in advance by agencies or groups You just don't show up to Georgia or Iran...

These YouTubers etc making it sound like they just arrived to some locations is hilarious. The trips are planned and financed months in advance by agencies or groups You just don't show up to Georgia or Iran...

Well you could but I can't imagine you'd make it very far outside of Tbilisi or Tehran and you'd be entirely reliant on finding nice locals to guide you around. It could work or you could end up in the back of a taxi with 3 new friends your cab driver just picked up and getting shaken down for everything you have.

Well you could but I can't imagine you'd make it very far outside of Tbilisi or Tehran and you'd be entirely reliant on finding nice locals to guide you around. It could work or you could end up in the back of a taxi with 3 new friends your cab driver just picked up and getting shaken down for everything you have.
Iran you need to be part of a tour group or have a guide that is licensed by the gov.. This is likely the best for everyone. I personally don't like being attached to groups or attached to someone but if you have no choice, you have no choice.

Pour l'Iran, suivez Iranian nomad sur Instagram pour les cool spots. Moi et d'autres amis on essaie de convaincre notre ami iranien de nous servir de guide local dans un an ou deux, on a tous deux passeports donc on n'est pas obligés de prendre de visa via une agence.

Pour y aller sans guide la Turquie c'est sûrement faisable.

Pourquoi vouloir aller en Iran, c’est pas un shithole de religion of peace ? Not aware mais il me semble que c’est le dernier coin de pays ou j’irais

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back