Who likes the idea of an Autodrome St-Eustache Memorial Ride at the end of the year?

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
As we all know, ASE is closing down after this year. I'm in discussions with Jason about a possible season-ending event at the Autodrome organized by MontrealRacing to commemorate the last 20 years or so that MR has been involved in events there. It would also likely be the very last drag event held at the Autodrome. We could have commemorative stickers for everyone in attendance, a special photo area in front of the ASE sign for people to take pics with and other cool ideas. Nothing is for sure yet but I'm curious as to whether there is a lot of interest in this.

ASE0075.jpg

ft362b.jpg

do i have to have a cool car, a wife beater, white sunglasses and a gold chain? there's a lot of bros in that last photo.

if not, i'll try to make it.

do i have to have a cool car, a wife beater, white sunglasses and a gold chain? there's a lot of bros in that last photo.

if not, i'll try to make it.

It’s the best! Photo was from 2003 I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Date depending, I would support that.
The ASE Lapping club is already planning a tribute lap of the track at the end of the day -on the very last day that is rent for road course use- Sept28th- it should be an emotional bittersweet moment.

Back