Blink of an eye

Far from the greatest sports story ever told but a good story nonetheless. Shame that Micheals legacy in the sport will always be tainted with a cheating and race fixing scandal.

That 2001 Pepsi 400 Dale Jr win is still pretty questionable even almost 20 years later. I remember watching that race and either he had some extra power under the hood or they let him win it. Yes DEI had a great plate program at the time but the 8/15 were untouchable that night

Far from the greatest sports story ever told but a good story nonetheless. Shame that Micheals legacy in the sport will always be tainted with a cheating and race fixing scandal.

That 2001 Pepsi 400 Dale Jr win is still pretty questionable even almost 20 years later. I remember watching that race and either he had some extra power under the hood or they let him win it. Yes DEI had a great plate program at the time but the 8/15 were untouchable that night

*Greatest sports story NEVER told

There's a difference I guess..

Just finished it and it was good but damn poot guy to go 462 race without winning one

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Just finished it and it was good but damn poot guy to go 462 race without winning one

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk
He was a mediocre journeyman driver at best. DEI plate program in that era at Nascar was stellar.. those cars were nearly untouchable for a few seasons JGR was close along with Hendrick but still distant. The difference with Dale Jr vs MW was JR could actually win on non plate tracks and IMO after the crash at California was never really the same after the concussion.. poor guy should have won a championship he definitely had it but just got injured during the rise of Johnson

Steve Park won the second race of the 2001 Season. Again another that had a real bad accident at Darlington, tried to come back then had more bad accidents (Pocono 2002 for example)

I pretty much watched every Nascar Cup Race from 1998-2009

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I like Nascar.

But that Busch Crush yesterday after the 11th or 12th overtime and only 6 running cars left I thought that the pace car would win that one...

Back