Audi confirme le retour de la RS6 en Amérique

Je pense aussi que Audi ont un programme "individuel" comme la plupart des constructeurs du segment

J'ai vue une RS6 Avant noire sur la 40 ouest en fin de semaine.

Très belle! Si seulement elle était disponible en manuelle. J'en aurais une dans la cours! *jk*

J'aimerais aussi qu'on puisse avoir la S6 avant.

Ça reste une bête de 500hp avec un V8 qui sonne magnifiquement bien et quattro pour moins chère que le 155k de la RS6.

Dire que BMW a déjà construit des voitures plus belles que les Audi. Ce temps est définitivement révolu pour tous les modèles de la gamme.

Je pense pas qu'elle va bien vieillir la RS6 elle est trop caricaturale mais si je me fie à la popularité des Lambo les gens semblent aimer les angles partout.

x2

Honestly, RS6 looks like Tonka Toys on the road.
I also recently found out it's not that fast XD
The combination helped rocket our 5031-pound test car to 60 mph in 3.1 seconds and complete the quarter-mile in 11.5 ticks at 120 mph

Not fast? lol

But man its heavy af, only 131kg less than a Durango Hellcat, crazy.

Can't believe that in early 2000s 1500kg car was considered heavy and now its light.

The combination helped rocket our 5031-pound test car to 60 mph in 3.1 seconds and complete the quarter-mile in 11.5 ticks at 120 mph

Not fast? lol

But man its heavy af, only 131kg less than a Durango Hellcat, crazy.

Can't believe that in early 2000s 1500kg car was considered heavy and now its light.

It's fast vs. most things on the road but not all. Definitely not as fast as I expected and as much as the car reviewers are boasting about it.
Maybe in ideal conditions with cold intercoolers...

Edit:

First pass on ideal surface (drag strip) in 3.6
This is very un-VAG like to advertise numbers that are better than real world tests.

Slower than it's e63 rival but looks better.

Tbh I miss the point of this car, so to me it rivals with the sedans like M5 or E63 as well, because I just don't see the utility of a wagon.
You don't buy a wagon to go to the dragstrip or the Nurburgring, you buy a wagon to put a dog in the back.
Then if you want a fast car that you can put a dog in, why don't you save some money, buy an X5M and still put a dog in it, while having more room?

INb4 VAG fanboys.

Back