The Bullitt car is coming up for auction

A chaque fois que je regarde le vidéo j'me dis , tbnk que ça prenait un bon pilote pour pousser le char comme sa pcq:
-garde au sol haute
-pneu pas large et avec un haut profil et pas la même gomme que de nos jours
-suspension de marde
-break de marde
-direction de marde

Pilote.... couille d'acier : check

C'est fou la mélodie de se moteur.

A chaque fois que je regarde le vidéo j'me dis , tbnk que ça prenait un bon pilote pour pousser le char comme sa pcq:
-garde au sol haute
-pneu pas large et avec un haut profil et pas la même gomme que de nos jours
-suspension de marde
-break de marde
-direction de marde

Pilote.... couille d'acier : check

C'est fou la mélodie de se moteur.

le virage à 2:14 !!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullitt

Two 1968 390 cu. in. V8 Ford Mustang GT Fastbacks (325 hp) with four-speed manual transmissions were used for the chase scene, both lent by the Ford Motor Company to Warner Bros. as part of a promotional agreement. The Mustangs' engines, brakes and suspensions were heavily modified for the chase by veteran car racer & technician Max Balchowsky. Ford also originally lent two Galaxie sedans for the chase scenes, but the producers found the cars too heavy for the jumps over the hills of San Francisco. They were replaced with two 1968 375 hp 440 Magnum V8-powered Dodge Chargers. The engines in both Dodge Charger models were left largely unmodified, but the suspensions were mildly upgraded to cope with the demands of the stunt work

Même a sa : The Mustangs' engines, brakes and suspensions were heavily modified for the chase by veteran car racer .

Tu vois que le char ''danse'' ou ''écrase'' d'un bord quand même en courbe et les pneus même sua a coche dans le temps c'est rien a comparé de ce qu'on a asteur, pour ça je dis d'la marde ci-haut ^^

Mettons que ça a rien a voir avec un char de piste comme une Shelby Gt350 2019 .....

La poursuite au complet, Mmmmmmm !!!
Check a 8:00 comment sa semble se controler sur un 10 cennes !!! lol

Même a sa : The Mustangs' engines, brakes and suspensions were heavily modified for the chase by veteran car racer .

Tu vois que le char ''danse'' ou ''écrase'' d'un bord quand même en courbe et les pneus même sua a coche dans le temps c'est rien a comparé de ce qu'on a asteur, pour ça je dis d'la marde ci-haut ^^

Mettons que ça a rien a voir avec un char de piste comme une Shelby Gt350 2019 .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJZ-BHBKyos

je suis d'accord, imagine juste la version "stock" avec la même conduite comment ça devait être incontrôlable ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJZ-BHBKyos

There's one scene that's so poorly edited, the car comes around a corner and unintentionally hits a parked car, then there's a cut in the film. Don't have time to locate the scene right now but I seem to remember this..

Love watching the making of on the dvd i have, crazy that McQueen did pretty much all of his own driving in that movie!

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Love watching the making of on the dvd i have, crazy that McQueen did pretty much all of his own driving in that movie!

Think for a second how many generations of car guys have watched and rewatched that scene. It isn't the first car chase in film but it is about the most recognized one albeit some exceptions.

Guesses on how much it will sell for? The halo car of possibly the most iconic movie car of all time.

I'm guessing $6.9 million.

Think for a second how many generations of car guys have watched and rewatched that scene. It isn't the first car chase in film but it is about the most recognized one albeit some exceptions.
The only other ones I can think of: Ronin & Taxi, the 1st one.

Both choreographed by Luc Besson...

Most likely Steve's brother will try to buy it. Especially since he got Gas Monkey to build a replica and Ford releasing the modern version of the car I can see him get some backing to buy it

Not a chase but Claude Lelouch's car film in Paris, pour un rendez vous, was very good too.

Ronin and taxi are 90s Think about a 60s movie that spans that many generations. It's one of the reasons the Mustang survived so long.

Says the owner of a dark green Mustang.

Also that patina blows my mind. I would drive it as is

Ronin and taxi are 90s Think about a 60s movie that spans that many generations. It's one of the reasons the Mustang survived so long.

Says the owner of a dark green Mustang.

Also that patina blows my mind. I would drive it as is
True that, of the time, maybe The Driver, but then again the main actor had nowhere near as much charisma as McQueen...

Now when is your fox getting them torque thrusts?

Back