Best current deal on a full size Truck

patrickd_21

Hi everyone,

Looking for the best current deal on a full size truck. I don't care if it's a RAM, Toyota, Ford, Chevy, etc. I simply want to know who has the best deal. Must have:

- Min towing capacity of 7000lbs
- Bluetooth
- Trailer brakes
- Hitch
- 20 000km/yr
- king cab

Dodge had the 200$/month deal a while ago, Chevy had like 15k off their trucks before they released the new model, looking for something like this. Thanks!

7000 pounds is nothing. Is it for towing a race car by any chance?
If so, aim at 9-10k pounds. Towing at the limit of a truck is not comfortable, nor pleasant.

GMC Sierra 1500 with the 5.3 and the 8 speed auto, elevation edition for the bling.

RAM classic, 5.7L with the 3.92 axle ratio. It's 13,200 GCWR, comes with the amazing ZF 8HP trans
don't get the V6 or the 6speed, garbage.

7000 pounds is nothing. Is it for towing a race car by any chance?
If so, aim at 9-10k pounds. Towing at the limit of a truck is not comfortable, nor pleasant.

GMC Sierra 1500 with the 5.3 and the 8 speed auto, elevation edition for the bling.

Correct; car is 2600lbs, trailer 1000, 1000lbs of tools (max) = 4500lbs. I've towed my setup with a v6 full size before and it's fine, but obviously I don't mind a v8 either

Correct; car is 2600lbs, trailer 1000, 1000lbs of tools (max) = 4500lbs. I've towed my setup with a v6 full size before and it's fine, but obviously I don't mind a v8 either
Cool!
You have a very light trailer and light race car as well hehe!

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

F150 xlt 302a 2.7 10 vitesses, rabais employés jusqu'au mois de septembre

Le gars veux le moins cher pis tu recommende un 302A. Tu penses tu vraiment qu'il veut Ford Pass via son cell pis la petite fenetre dans backglass... Come on...

Pour ce qu'il veux, XLT de base fais la job ( ou un stx) Pas besoin d'un pack d'option a $6000.

Anyways, Ford est rarement le moins cher. J'pense leurs incitatif sont surtout a l'achat. Si il cherche location il va probablement devoir regarder ailleurs.

Exactement pourquoi je mettais le GM en avant ;)
Dodge, en location, les moins chers sont V6. Pour avoir un kit intéressant ça monte la facture rapidement, en plus d'être ivrogne comme camion.

The Ram Classic will always be the cheapest purchase amongst the Big Three; Quad Cab will do just fine for you I guess if you don't carry passengers very often. It is not the cheaper to run though, that 5.7 is a really good engine, very cheap to maintain and reliable but is also a real gas guzzler. You'll have a hard time getting under 14-15L/100 km in average. It is also a 1500 truck that holds his wheels with a 5 bolts pattern instead of 6 like the others and it has coil springs that supports the bed instead of suspension blades so you'll need to invest in some air bags to raise the rear when you will be loaded. An empty trailer will be enough to lower down the rear a few inches. For some people they consider it to be a truck that drives like an SUV because of it's configuration, it is a smooth driving truck.

Ram Black Express Quad Cab with the 5.7, 8 speeds auto trans and 3.92 differential would be a good combo in my opinion. Good looking truck. 20" wheels, dual exhaust, Sport look, great sound. It's going to come with the 6 feet 4 bed.

Another option would be an F-150 STX with the STX appearance package, 2.7 Ecoboost with the max trailer tow package that's going to let you tow 8,000 pounds and you'll run an average of 12L when unloaded. Super economic truck and has enough pedal to hold the guys with the 5L. Not very expensive truck but has a lack of equipments, I guess this is what you want.

The thing you need to calculate when shopping for a truck is not only the cost of purchase but also the cost of ownership. The cheapest buy can easily become the most expensive one to own

Back