Problème d'alignement

Et pourtant, quand j'ai aligné mon golf R chez vw, ils ont bougé mon subframe pour aligné et ça la coûté 80$+TX.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk
Ya but that's a newish car. 10+ year old Chrysler product the bolts have a high chance of being jammed in place. I don't think it's the shock, the caster checks out before. As I mentioned it's very possible the wheel moved during the camber adjustment. It happens to me sometimes

I m pretty sure the tie rod adjustment will fix it.
Another problem is you might have slack between the steering wheel and the rack and pinion. Can you wiggle the steering wheel left and right and the car continues to go straight? If you have play, it s very difficult to align it as it will always move a bit during alignment. The shop needs to lock it securely in place to prevent from moving.
You might have the correct alignment at the wheel, and the steering wheel still be off

There's no slack at all in the steering wheel. I called the alignment shop again and I will go back next week (third time ).

Update : Je suis retourné aujourd'hui au même garage.

Il me dit que l'auto est bien alligné mais que le mécanicien qui l'a alligné avais oublié de ''locker le volant''.

Aucun problème de caster finalement? lol entk le volant est droite maintenant :p

Update : Je suis retourné aujourd'hui au même garage.

Il me dit que l'auto est bien alligné mais que le mécanicien qui l'a alligné avais oublié de ''locker le volant''.

Aucun problème de caster finalement? lol entk le volant est droite maintenant :p

Et le 3/4" de difference entre les 2 cotes?

Ah les problèmes d alignement..

Quand c est un alignement qui demande rien de spécial les dealers sont pas plus chers et connaissent leurs produits et ils ont souvent des machines à la fine pointe de la technologie.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back