Anthoine Hubert RIP (1996-2019)

It's Jean Alesi's son fault. He is in that black car. He should have went to hit the wall instead of swerving back into the 280 km/h race line.

What a clown, he should be banned from racing.

Thanks for that. Holy shit at the other driver's leg sticking out of the front end of the car. Goddamn that was brutal to watch.

I honestly can't tell if you're a troll or just blatantly ignorant.

Alesi lost control of his car. Instead of giving up, he tried to correct his trajectory and wrecklessly went back into the race line below 200 km/h as drivers behind him were going 280 km/h in one of the fastest corners at Spa-Francorchamps. He did the type of thing clueless Ginette would do on the autoroute in Quebec winter after she lost control.

Please elaborate on your educated opinion. Perhaps I missed something obvious. I have no problem being completely wrong.

all this happened in a couple of seconds; a lot of split second decisions were made in those 2 seconds. It's hard to be that critical towards kids who are tying to push hard to win.

Alesi lost control of his car. Instead of giving up, he tried to correct his trajectory and wrecklessly went back into the race line below 200 km/h as drivers behind him were going 280 km/h in one of the fastest corners at Spa-Francorchamps. He did the type of thing clueless Ginette would do on the autoroute in Quebec winter after she lost control.

Please elaborate on your educated opinion. Perhaps I missed something obvious. I have no problem being completely wrong.
Are you retarded or what ?

Alesi hit the tire wall at the top of the hill and BOUNCED back into the track just like Hubert bounced back into correas path.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Grim is the new LG of sports.... analysing slow mo videos and giving his “expertise” on how they should have reacted within the 0.023 seconds they had.

Just stop posting, you are blatantly ignorant.

Back