Racist Alberta?

NoTop5.0

I've heard of stories from my Irish colleague that north of red deer, it gets pretty bad. Even for a white ass mofo. His Irish wife got chased by a bitch yelling the same line.

Comment stirl86?

Western Canada is racist as fuck

«*Fob*»

«*Chink*»

«*Frenchy*»

«*Frog*»

«*Nigg e r*»

«*Sand ngr*»

Etc

Heard over my three years in Kelowna, BC

Also have some black friends in Calgary and I see snapchats of racist shit a whole lot as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Western Canada is racist as fuck

«*Fob*»

«*Chink*»

«*Frenchy*»

«*Frog*»

«*Nigg e r*»

«*Sand ngr*»

Etc

Heard over my three years in Kelowna, BC

Also have some black friends in Calgary and I see snapchats of racist shit a whole lot as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love being from QC it's the most hated province in Canada but they all love QC.

It's not even an Alberta thing, you get far out enough of any metropolitan area you get this type of behaviour.

It's not even an Alberta thing, you get far out enough of any metropolitan area you get this type of behaviour.

I guess QC is more tolerant. I've been to Riviere du Loup, mont Joli, Amqui, St-Moise, Beauce, never had an issue.
Bassano, AB. Calgary. And a whole bunch out of the way places. Just never went into a redneck bar,, haha. I know my limits. I'm Chinese.

the guy's hiking in a harley davidson t-shirt and a bandana. i don't know you were expecting.

prolly fucks his motorcycle.

the guy's hiking in a harley davidson t-shirt and a bandana. i don't know you were expecting.

prolly fucks his motorcycle.
After googling "why do people hate me and my Harley"

I was hiking today and everyone was as always cool af

Soyons réaliste. Il y a une forte proportion de la population de la planète qui est raciste, mais une proportion quasiment aussi grande qui le cache.

L'anonymat, comme sur Facebook et même MR, nous révèle une partie de la réalité...

Then you got this
64c6a5e13043784d7dd30174414dfde2.jpg

The video doesn't show everything. Hell as a minority myself when I see 'non-whites' acting a fool I wish I could tell them to go back to wherever they are from.

If you wanna see racist go to the deep south or Australia. There are still places where they don't served non-whites.

We see vids like this quite often and to me it seems like they're most often in the Toronto or Vancouver area. Which just so happen to be Canada's most racially diverse cities. Edmonton is pretty racist, they have a huge native population. Winnipeg is considered the most racist city in Canada and has the highest native population.

I will point out that nothing racist was said in this video, so we'll just have to take the word of this triggered snowflake. Sorry, but there are no reserved spots in line to view waterfalls in Alberta.

I've spent a lot of time going through different parts of Canada and Albertans are generally very friendly outgoing people with huge hearts. I have heard comments I consider racist and it's generally aimed at natives but it's rare. Most people here judge others by their actions not their colour.

On average, Maritimers probably have the most "racist" mentality in Canada IMO.

Anyone that thinks Albertans are most racist than Quebecers hasn't spent much time in both provinces.

I spent a week in Nova Scotia and didn't see any shred of racism. To be fair there wasn't many people to begin with, one evening we went to a restaurant, pretty large hall that could easily accomodate 50+ customers.

We were maybe 20 in all and the waitresses kept apologizing about how busy it was despite the service being super quick and efficient.

The busiest times were the blueberry festival at the Historical Acadian Village and the tuna festival fireworks with all of maybe 150 people present.

Back