Anyone ever get their boys frozen?

rollingsound

Where did you go? What did it cost? Any regrets?

I'm seriously considering it. I won't go into details but it's very much on the table despite the costs.

I'm getting old as fuck cause Frozen, to me, is a shitty Disney movie. I doubt that's what you're talking about here.

Well. Just grab any Tupperware laying around in your kitchen, do what you gotta do in it and store it in your garage freezer?

I mean, I know Tupperware got expensive in the few years that past but it shouldn't be that expensive maybe like 10$?

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Well. Just grab any Tupperware laying around in your kitchen, do what you gotta do in it and store it in your garage freezer?

I mean, I know Tupperware got expensive in the few years that past but it shouldn't be that expensive maybe like 10$?

If I remember correctly if you don't store it at a cold enough temperature there can be degradation in the DNA genes. Wanna gamble on the health of a future child? Or maybe that's how we create mutants?

If I remember correctly if you don't store it at a cold enough temperature there can be degradation in the DNA genes. Wanna gamble on the health of a future child? Or maybe that's how we create mutants?

Exact, c'est aussi ce que j'avais lu à l'époque avant de me faire vasectomiser lol Ça l'air qu'un congélateur c'est pas assez froid. Alors fuck it, j'ai rien garder haha

meme un tupperware sa fais du frimas dedans apres un temps

LOL!

In the future, instead of telling a dumbass he must have been dropped on his head, it will be "you must not have been stored at the right temperature"

Tu peux congeler ton sperme, l’envoyer par la poste dans un genre de thermos et le faire parvenir à une fille qui mélange le sperme de plein de dudes et le boit dans un gros verre, en se filmant. C’est un kink qui s’appelle gokkun.

Une idée comme une autre à faire avec du sperme congelé...

LOL!

In the future, instead of telling a dumbass he must have been dropped on his head, it will be "you must not have been stored at the right temperature"
Ou encore "ça prend pas le pogo le mieux congelé de la boîte pour comprendre ça"

Tu peux congeler ton sperme, l’envoyer par la poste dans un genre de thermos et le faire parvenir à une fille qui mélange le sperme de plein de dudes et le boit dans un gros verre, en se filmant. C’est un kink qui s’appelle gokkun.

Une idée comme une autre à faire avec du sperme congelé...

Never heard of that. What's your address?

Back