Porsche Taycan reveal video .....spoiler the headlights are less supersized

student13

Porsche just revealed the Taycan. As expected the back looks like a 992 more or less and the front they just reduced the crazy big headlights to make it a bit more proportioned.Otherwise basically slightly better numbers than a models s p100d on ludicrous mode.

Last edited:
SO ugly. God damn. C'est moi ou les headlights on dirait la meme chose que la nouvelle supra ?

Lol Turbo S. Marketing Department

LOL big fail

5adb841a9847ffc0fa4bece984728101.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

The first year production is already sold out.

Really, people bought the car sight unseen? Like the final production model ? Is there a news article source for that ?

PS I have no argument with the design of the car except the placement of those air scoops ...... aye yai. yai.

Really, people bought the car sight unseen? Like the final production model ? Is there a news article source for that ?

PS I have no argument with the design of the car except the placement of those air scoops ...... aye yai. yai.
Its been reported a thousand times that Taycan and ETron production is all sold

People bought model 3s sight unseen

Je la trouve super belle mais 180k+tx CAD pour pratiquement les mêmes perfs et le même range que ma MODEL S à 130k...no thanks

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Au moin ta un vrai interieur avec du design et pas un gros criss de Ipad qu'un enfant de 5 ans a collé sur le dash et coté look exterieur on peux voir que porsche ce sont forcé a faire quelque chose de beau. Tu peux pas vrm comparer une Tesla avec un porsche anyway. Et oui elle est plus cher mais maudit que si tu les met une a coté de lautre un a laire cheap sur un mechant temps..(tesla)

Ridicule mettre turbo S

Disappointed

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Porsche claims that with the Porsche Turbo Charging system the battery is charged at up to 350 kW, to 80% in just 15 minutes.

Ils se réfèrent au système de chargement, j'imagine. Lame. lol

Mais le char...hot damn.

0-100 en 3s pour la Turbo et 2.6 pour la Turbo S.
1/4 mile 11.1 seconds Turbo et 10.8 Turbo S

Ya pas grand char de production qui met le nez en avant de ça, surtout la S.

Donc ils on pris le modèle de base pour faire le stunt publicitaire ? 0-145 en 10 sec c'est environ les mêmes perfo qu'un GTI mk7 lol.

Back