• Bloc Québécois

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • PPC Bernier

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • autres:

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, the guy has raped our country in just about every way he thought possible, but you're voting for him simply because he legalized pot? You think he legalized pot for you, or me?

If you weren't growing or selling, did you really ever feel at risk of facing criminal charges, or losing your job before it was legal? I've been stopped by the RCMP with 2 ounces of herbs, before it was legal. They literally went "Is that all you've got?", took it and let me on my way. No fine, no paperwork, no record, nothing. In that exact same scenario today, I wouldn't have gotten off so easy.

Just look at Tam-Tams and tell me that Canadians honestly had any reason to be worried about smoking pot before it was legal.

My best friend got caught with 3.5g of weed 6 years ago and he got a criminal record for that offence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...damn...

Caught in what sense though? What did he do to get "caught"?

We go to a bar in st lazare, my friend is sitting on the backseat on the way to the bar. We leave at 3 o clock, i’m now the one seating behind. we get pulled over just after we get out of the parking. A woman get to the window and ask me directly to give her what’s beside me. I’m like what is laying right beside me on the seat. I put my hand on and it’s my friend 3.5g.

He did leave it right on the seat for everyone to see lol

He was fined with “travaux communautaire” lol and a “dossier criminel” lol

We go to a bar in st lazare, my friend is sitting on the backseat on the way to the bar. We leave at 3 o clock, i’m now the one seating behind. we get pulled over just after we get out of the parking. A woman get to the window and ask me directly to give her what’s beside me. I’m like what is laying right beside me on the seat. I put my hand on and it’s my friend 3.5g.

He did leave it right on the seat for everyone to see lol

He was fined with “travaux communautaire” lol and a “dossier criminel” lol

Wow, seems really severe if no one was smoking in the car. At least your friend took the wrap and admitted it was his I guess.

5df6f570bdf9bab8496122fd71e44a8b.jpg

Les conservateurs me rejoignent le plus dans mes valeurs mais leur osti de niaisage sur l'avortement et la mentalité religieuse de Sheer viennent toute fucker mes intentions.

Faut pas croire tout ce qui est dit nos médias du Québeckistan camarade... Ils ont surement encore peur d'avoir les conservateurs couper la contribution gouvernementale comme c'est arrivé avec radio Can...

En dix ans au pouvoir ils n'ont jamais ouvert le débat et ce n'est pas non plus une promesse électorale.

et mentalité religieuse??

À un poil d'être à gauche, watch out.

J'aime l'idée du revenu garanti , y'a pas juste ça de rattaché au revenu garanti , dans le modèle original , y'a une grosse coupure de fonctionnaire qui serve a pas grand chose , ex: service canada pour l'assurance emploi etc

avec le revenu garanti , ces emplois là sont supprimés , l'assurance emploi est supprimé , les prestations d'assurance social sont supprimé , etc etc, tout le monde reçoit un salaire de base , ex: 1200$ brut par mois
et l'autre chose qu'il ne parle pas , c'est que le revenu garanti est imposable

donc il s'additionne a ton salaire

c'est une bonne chose et ça diminue la lourdeur de fonctionnaire

J'aime l'idée du revenu garanti , y'a pas juste ça de rattaché au revenu garanti , dans le modèle original , y'a une grosse coupure de fonctionnaire qui serve a pas grand chose , ex: service canada pour l'assurance emploi etc

avec le revenu garanti , ces emplois là sont supprimés , l'assurance emploi est supprimé , les prestations d'assurance social sont supprimé , etc etc, tout le monde reçoit un salaire de base , ex: 1200$ brut par mois
et l'autre chose qu'il ne parle pas , c'est que le revenu garanti est imposable

donc il s'additionne a ton salaire

c'est une bonne chose et ça diminue la lourdeur de fonctionnaire
Oui c'est sûr que ça a du bon.

Under a Conservative governement, I would, as a pot smoker, still be a potential criminal and at the risk of losing my job every day... That, to me, is the most impactfull thing, a politicain in Canada has ever done to affect my life in a positive way.

Quand la démocratie et l'avenir d'un pays se décide sur un joint de pot.... Probablement la chose la plus superficielle et immature que j'ai vu ici.

Back