• Bloc Québécois

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • PPC Bernier

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • autres:

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you can't discuss anything without resorting to personal attacks, don't bother.

you are unable to provide a text which you say exists. I have tried to be nice, but I got nothing but "It's illegal because it's the law". you should be a politician because you got being vague down really well. I called you 'o enlightened one' because I was hoping maybe you'll react with something other than the vague stuff above which I've gotten for the last 3 pages, and now you're offended. color me surprised, but still no backing of your argument. but now you have found a way to say I'm evil and that I don't deserve to get an answer and then you can completely avoid the argument. good job, moral victory achieved.

you are unable to provide a text which you say exists. I have tried to be nice, but I got nothing but "It's illegal because it's the law". you should be a politician because you got being vague down really well. I called you 'o enlightened one' because I was hoping maybe you'll react with something other than the vague stuff above which I've gotten for the last 3 pages, and now you're offended. color me surprised, but still no backing of your argument. but now you have found a way to say I'm evil and that I don't deserve to get an answer and then you can completely avoid the argument. good job, moral victory achieved.

That's textbook passive-agressiveness.

Last edited:
Hey,

Vos yeules. C'est jour de vote, allez votez pour qui vous voulez, vous n'êtes pas plus ou moins intelligent que votre voisin même si vous ne votez pas pour le même candidat. Nous sommes dans un pays libre et nous avons l'opportunité de voter avec un libre choix sans avoir peur qu'un débile viennent se faire sauter dans votre bureau de vote ou qu'un agent du gouvernement viennent vous trouer la tête si vous ne voter pas pour lui.

Bonne journée

Dude i gave you the fucking link to the relevant Constitution articles. Do you want me to read them for you too?
You called me a leftist and an Obama lover 3 pages ago. You already started acting like an asshole back then.

1. so what if I called you a leftist? there's left, right and everything in between. why you get upset when someone points out where you stand on the spectrum? maybe I'm wrong. so far, I've seen you're a pretty hard liner. prove me wrong. besides, there's nothing wrong with being one or the other or a mix. it is what it is. why do you have to get offended by that? I really don't get your insecurity here. I thought you knew who you were.
2. I said Obama is your Mohammed and you can't bring yourself to admit that he stepped in shit. pretty much everyone agrees he did by endorsing Trudeau. I showed you the letter of the canadian law where he's threading on the line between legal and illegal and his current relation to the USA state, and you still think he's got no problem. This is politics, it's a dirty game. I think Obama did nothing illegal here. but the fact that he is as close as it gets to not doing anything illegal should tell him to water some flowers instead and keep his name clean. I'm not sure if he stands to gain something from this or not, remains to be seen. but he certainly thinks he has nothing to lose.

yes, quote the part where you see the illegal stuff. I read it before you posted it and I don't see it. you read about this "emoluments clause" somewhere but you didn't bother to look at it and see if there's anything to it or not. sure, there's some media that's spewing articles about how it's illegal, but then again, they did the same about the Russian collusion and that turned out pretty sour.I don't think the "emoluments clause" was researched as much as it was this year in the rest of history.

here, I'll make it even easier. I'll quote them here, you tell me which one causes the "illegal"part.
The Foreign Emoluments Clause (art. I, § 9, cl. 8):
“[N]o Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under
[the United States], shall, without the Consent of the
Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or
Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or
foreign State.”
 The Domestic Emoluments Clause (a.k.a. the
Presidential Emoluments Clause) (art. II, § 1, cl. 7):
“The President shall, at stated Times, receive for his
Services, a Compensation which shall neither be
encreased nor diminished during the Period for which he
shall have been elected, and he shall not receive within
that Period any other Emolument from the United
States, or any of them.”
 The Ineligibility Clause (art. I, § 6, cl. 2): “No Senator
or Representative shall, during the Time for which he
was elected, be appointed to any civil Office under the
Authority of the United States, which shall have been
created, or the Emoluments whereof shall have been
encreased during such time; and no Person holding any
Office under the United States, shall be a Member of
either House during his Continuance in Office.”

On est tous entrain d'assister à un concours de qui à la plus grosse graine entre Spaceman pis Vladjet pis tout le monde s'en contre-crisse.

SVP Didi détermine qui à la plus grosse pour qu'on passe à autre chose.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

SVP Didi détermine qui à la plus grosse pour qu'on passe à autre chose.

Je respecte beaucoup leur patience et leur volonté de convaincre.

Ceci étant dit, je trancherais que c'est Spaceman. Mais je suis toujours intéressée à recevoir des preuves visuelles.

Bon vote tout le monde !

Back