• PPC Bernier

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • autres:

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0c3f78064edc1de6956b07e18ed17d29.jpg

"...and a quote from Marie Magdeleine from Rivière-du-Loup."

this fucker is seriously lost. this is a federal election, buddy. Quebec is 1 of 10 other provinces.

Scheer si way better than I thought. I like him so far. He’d be a better prime minister than Trudeau.

Scheer wins it in my view.

I'm not concerned about it

You'd be very surprised how quickly you can find yourself back to abortions being impossible to get without having to criminalize it. Look at our neighbors to the south, there are plenty of states who legislate it so it becomes near impossible without even having to address the fetus.

True. Since the libs are so popular in quebec right now I kinda hope for the bloc to make a comeback since they mostly steal votes from liberals but not from the conservatives. More bloc in quebec means less liberals overall.

Il y a 2 éléments qui aide Trudeau:

1) Maxime le bad looser Bernier qui gruge 2-3% à Sheer;

2) Historiquement le NPD vient gruger des votes libéraux. Le NPD est retourné à ce qu'il était avant Jack Layton. Singh, ça lève pas sa campagne;

Le bloc fait une bonne campagne avec Blanchet, je suis d'accord avec toi que la montée du bloc peut faire mal à Trudeau. Je suis pas séparatiste mais le bloc devient un vrai moyen de contrer Trudeau de marde.

Singh a quand même un bon débat en anglais, s'il peut remonter un peu en Ontario ça ferait mal à Trudeau.

La seule chance de Sheer c'est que le NPD monte en Ontario et le Bloc au Québec.

Ma blonde a déjà voté ce matin c'est fou ya même pas eu un débat encore.

Moi j'avais voter par anticipation des que ça ouvre fuck off les Line ups

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

23% of the country's population, bigger than the prairies, the maritimes or BC. The bloc was even the official opposition before the conservatives were united.

They sure were. The odd part is that if they changed their Quebec Centric platform they could legitimately win in other provinces.

23% of the country's population, bigger than the prairies, the maritimes or BC. The bloc was even the official opposition before the conservatives were united.
doesn't matter; they only represent 23% of the population...

imagine a guy from Ontario ranting on about the same BS about his province.

doesn't matter; they only represent 23% of the population...

imagine a guy from Ontario ranting on about the same BS about his province.

But Ontario is just a lukewarm USA, they don't have specificity or demands, they never had a boot to the neck for daring to speak up.

Ma blonde a déjà voté ce matin c'est fou ya même pas eu un débat encore.

Moi j'avais voter par anticipation des que ça ouvre fuck off les Line ups

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Je suis d'accord mais le vote normal est carrément dans.le.building voisin de chez nous. 30 metres de marche. Anticipation faut ji aille en auto

Je vais attendre au 21 metons.

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

But Ontario is just a lukewarm USA, they don't have specificity or demands, they never had a boot to the neck for daring to speak up.
sorry, i gotta quote Blanchette:

"I want to fight for Québecers and Québecers only."

he's a real joke.

Back