• Bloc Québécois

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • PPC Bernier

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • autres:

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Je trouve hilarant le Maxime Bernier du parti rhinocéros qui se présente dans la même circonscription que Maxime Bernier du parti populaire. Esti, c’est drôle.
Leur parti sort pas mal de niaiseries c'est assez bien fait

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

les sondages officiels disent qu'ils sont à égalité ou ce sont les libéraux qui dominent.
est-ce que c'est possible que ça soit comme aux É-U ou les sondages disaient hilary à 100% et la réalité fut différente?

d3d78dc39a7cce3eb4b65b1951a9f37e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

C'est autoritaire plus que à droite.

Moi je suis pour une gauche autoritaire, borderline communiste.

Bro, If you had to live under real communism you wouldn't be saying that. I have never heard of anyone who was in the "Proletariat" class who actually liked having to line up for milk and flower at 3am. Or now in Maduroland where even if you line up there is no goods to be had.

Communism was only good for the Elite of the communist party who had all the good shit. For everyone else it sucked.

Edit: Probably voting Conservative although I wish a more libertarian option was viable.

Bro, If you had to live under real communism you wouldn't be saying that. I have never heard of anyone who was in the "Proletariat" class who actually liked having to line up for milk and flower at 3am. Or now in Maduroland where even if you line up there is no goods to be had.

Communism was only good for the Elite of the communist party who had all the good shit. For everyone else it sucked.

Edit: Probably voting Conservative although I wish a more libertarian option was viable.

Le communisme est une meilleure idée en théorie qu’en pratique. En pratique, les humains sont trop caves.

b1a23b8d2891eeb97095827ee35663e4.jpg

I’m surprised. I was pretty savage and answered in a pretty conservative way to a bunch of questions. I guess my view on environmental issues lands me to the left more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back