• Bloc Québécois

Votes: 16 13.4%
  • PPC Bernier

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • autres:

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Grim doit avoir des alertes reddit ou 4chan à tous les fois qu’un nerd tinfoil alt right invente un post pour le copier coller ici

Grim doit avoir des alertes reddit ou 4chan à tous les fois qu’un nerd tinfoil alt right invente un post pour le copier coller ici

Ou bien il se crinque lui même, un peu comme un chien qui pète quand y dort pis que ça le réveille et ce mets à japper pour rien...
Cap11111ture.JPG

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_mentality

Herd mentality, mob mentality and pack mentality, also lesser known as gang mentality, describes how people can be influenced by their peers to adopt certain behaviors on a largely emotional, rather than rational, basis. When individuals are affected by mob mentality, they may make different decisions than they would have individually.

^MR in a nutshell

Omg this debate is a train wreck. You know it's bad when Bloc Quebecois is making the best arguments

Tabarnac Bernier va devoir step up sa game d’anglais s’il veut convaincre du monde. Comment peut-il être aussi mauvais alors qu’il est député depuis des lunes?!
Because la Beauce

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

J'écoute pas le débat mais l'introduction de Sheer étais sauvage lol

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

The sad part is if Bernier didn't create his own party Scheer would have an easy win

True. Since the libs are so popular in quebec right now I kinda hope for the bloc to make a comeback since they mostly steal votes from liberals but not from the conservatives. More bloc in quebec means less liberals overall.

If May wasn't so one issue....

I do like how they keep making Scheers pro-life beliefs an issue. No PM will open that debate

Pretty surprised by Jagmeet Singh ability to communicate. By far the best public speaker. If it was not for the elephant in the room sitting all over his head... we'd have a serious 3 party race for sure.

May is so petty its incredible. She turned the Green party in a cheap version of the NPD.

Bloc, what is the guy's name again?

No surprise from Sheer or Trudeau.

Bernier is a first class buffon. I'm sure tthe CBC is happy to have him around riling up the comment section on their Twitter feed...

Pretty surprised by Jagmeet Singh ability to communicate. By far the best public speaker. If it was not for the elephant in the room sitting all over his head... we'd have a serious 3 party race for sure.

May is so petty its incredible. She turned the Green party in a cheap version of the NPD.

Bloc, what is the guy's name again?

No surprise from Sheer or Trudeau.

Bernier is a first class buffon. I'm sure tthe CBC is happy to have him around riling up the comment section on their Twitter feed...

I want to paypal you a beer

If May wasn't so one issue....

I do like how they keep making Scheers pro-life beliefs an issue. No PM will open that debate

That's never been the issue though, his position is that someone introduces a bill he won't block it and if a bill is introduced you never know. There are a fair number of liberal MP's that are also Pro-Life but Trudeau whipped his caucus on that issue, everyone toes the party line.

Back