Greta Thunberg's unofficial and unauthorized thread of the global changes discussion

Justement le monde qui disent qu'on attaque une petite fille de 16 ans ont eux meme embarqué dans le piege....

Pourquoi ils ont mit une petite mongole de 16 ans? Pcq justement c'est moralement inacceptable d'attaquer une petite mongole de 16 ans. Donc quand tu tente d'attaquer la cause, ils victimisent aussitot la petite mongole de 16 ans car elle est le symbole de la cause....

Greta est le porte parole parfait. Pas Bono, pas Al Gore, pas Oprah, non une petite mongol de 16 ans sans défense...

your specialty is twisting words and making stuff up.. I have to say this every time I post and you still don't get it.

All I said is that the scientists are not 'unanimous'. 40 years ago they were predicting the opposite. today they are mostly saying it's warming up. some credible scientists are debating that. it's not 95% in agreement with Obama. He said that based on an IPCC report that was proven to be false and which has been denounced by the people whose names are on it. do your research.

lol... such bullshit and victimization

I'll do some research for you because, clearly, you are to brain dead to do it yourself:

"THE MYTH OF THE 1970s GLOBAL COOLING SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS"
https://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1

There... good reading

And if reading is to much for you

1970s_papers.gif

Thinking that the Earth is cooling has always been a fringe idea based on a lack of "full picture awareness".

Reasoning Behind Cooling Predictions

Quite often, the justification for the few global cooling predictions in the 1970s is overlooked. Probably the most famous such prediction was Rasool and Schneider (1971):

"An increase by only a factor of 4 in global aerosol background concentration may be sufficient to reduce the surface temperature by as much as 3.5°K."

Yes, their global cooling projection was based on a quadrupling of atmospheric aerosol concentration. This wasn't an entirely unrealistic scenario - after all, sulfur dioxide (SO2) emissions were accelerating quite rapidly up until the early 1970s (Figure 2). These emissions caused various environmental problems, and as a result, a number of countries, including the USA, enacted SO2 limits through Clean Air Acts. As a result, not only did atmospheric aerosol concentrations not quadruple, they declined starting in the late 1970s:

Last edited:
Moi je suis d'accord avec elle, tout le monde devrait arrêter de faire des enfants, la terre est surpeuplée.

En fait non, les pauvres devraient arrêter d'avoir des enfants.

Moi je suis d'accord avec elle, tout le monde devrait arrêter de faire des enfants, la terre est surpeuplée.

En fait non, les pauvres devraient arrêter d'avoir des enfants.

On devrait euthanasier les pauvres et les autistes.

lol... such bullshit and victimization

I'll do some research for you because, clearly, you are to brain dead to do it yourself:

"THE MYTH OF THE 1970s GLOBAL COOLING SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS"
https://journals.ametsoc.org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1

There... good reading

And if reading is to much for you

https://static.skepticalscience.com/images/1970s_papers.gif

Thinking that the Earth is cooling has always been a fringe idea based on a lack of "full picture awareness".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=_F6bq0l18Ng

what victimization are you talking about?
for the n-th time, all I was trying to say is that there was no consensus. there is no consensus today. yes, there are way more warmatologists today than ever. I'm not debating that. my only claim here was that Obama thought up 95% while he was taking a shit one day and everyone thinks it's gold and that in the 70's a cooling was predicted. your graph shows that some predicted a cooling, although most were neutral or on the warming side.

if you want to do a correct statistical analysis, you can't analyze a single factor. you need control methods but nobody knows what those are, so we'll just ignore that and assume every number thought up is good. for example, cigarette companies pay for very specific studies to show that smoking isn't harmful. if the study goes wrong, they shred it. if it goes right, they post it. that doesn't make smoking good, but it does cause dissent as the consensus goes out the door and it has scientific proof behind it. some companies selling anti-smoking patches come up with their own studies much the same way. none of these are actually meaningful because there is an underlying goal behind them, which is to sell something.
also, if only cigarette companies fund research and only pro cigarette papers get printed, that doesn't necessarily make it right.

Tabarnac de folle. Jpense envoyer a greta un video dun truck 50 ton qui boucanne amort sur un stall test.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

loll Tu devrais voir nos Euclid R75 1980. Tu fais juste le starté pi tu le perds dans le garage tellement ca bouanne.

That kid is a good actress, or we will see her in the news in a couple of years getting arrested for trying, or killing people in the name of saving the planet.

What the fuck is going on here and who the fuck is Greta ? Why should I give a fuck about what Greta has to say ?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

ah biiinnn ah bin ah bin

Familiprix cessera la vente de bouteilles d'eau en plastique à usage unique en 2020.

Ca veut dire environ 10 millions de bouteilles de moins par année

Ils ont décidé de sacrifier une partie de leurs profits pour "sauver" la planète

Le gouvernement n'a pas eu besoin d'instaurer une loi

What the fuck is going on here and who the fuck is Greta ? Why should I give a fuck about what Greta has to say ?

Seriously have you been living very far away from civilization in the forest without any electricity for the past year?

Seriously have you been living very far away from civilization in the forest without any electricity for the past year?
Yep. Pas de télé. Juste Netflix et youtube.

Je regarde pas les " nouvelles "

Back