Article: Why Is There a Pontiac Aztek Parked Outside The Old Parkway Plaza?

Volvo V60 spotted in the background!

En passant, c'est la cour de l'ancien dealer west island Saab-Saturn-Isuzu, Parkway Pontiac-Buick-Gmc was slightly more toward the west.

Just checked on Google Maps and PLAZA Chevrolet-Hummer-Oldsmobile is also gone!

Je pensais que c'était maintenant un dealer Buchimichi, déménagé de la rue St-Jacques pres du Cacan Tire qui lui provenait du boul. St-Jean en face du Merdedez Benz.

Anyway, un Aztek full load AWD clean avec pas de job de peinture risible je le prendrais n'importe quand.

Je pensais que c'était maintenant un dealer Buchimichi, déménagé de la rue St-Jacques pres du Cacan Tire qui lui provenait du boul. St-Jean en face du Merdedez Benz.

Anyway, un Aztek full load AWD clean avec pas de job de peinture risible je le prendrais n'importe quand.
Yé jaune avec des stripe blanche. La peinture risible est oem.

I won't lie, I've noticed that Aztek before and I've been wondering for years what the story was with that car.

Hopefully you can find out more.

Sent from my BBE100-2 using Tapatalk

Mitsubishi saw the Aztek and thought..let's copy it with the Eclipse Cross.

Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Cross-Gallery-Rearview-d.jpg

Mitsubishi saw the Aztek and thought..let's copy it with the Eclipse Cross.

https://mcarsstatic.cachefly.net/im...tsubishi-Eclipse-Cross-Gallery-Rearview-d.jpg

Eclipse Cross is possibly the worst name they could give a car to then sell in Quebec. Have they learned nothing from Buick LaCrosse?

Might as well name it the Lancer Lemon.

(but yeah I had noticed from the adverts that pester my Youtube that they looked similar although I doubt the Muchibuchi comes with an optional tent.)

Anyway Mitsubishi comment ca fait pour exister encore au Canada?

Fait 25 ans que la Lancer est pareil...

La Mirage c est une chiase...

Le Outlander est pas super beau...

J ai aucune idée comment y font pour vendre des chars neufs..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Because "fève"

ps la lancer existe pus depuis 1 an

that 10 year warranty tho.

Le outlander était nice, le rvr est pas si pire.

This post is now the most popular article shared on the MR Facebook page all year. In fact, it may be the second most popular article in the website's history after the Hellaflush banning in 2014. I'll have to check.
Aztek for the win!

walteraztek.jpg

Yes cars are pretty reliable in general, but a long warranty is not an indicator of long term reliability. It's the opposite actually.
I don't agree.

German cars have poor long term reliability and very short warranties.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes cars are pretty reliable in general, but a long warranty is not an indicator of long term reliability. It's the opposite actually.
Or it's because they are confident that their products will last and will be reliable. They are confident that they wont loose money over 10 years

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

I don't agree.

German cars have poor long term reliability and very short warranties.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Luxury cars may be an exception. But when Toyota was offering a 3-5 year warranty and Hyundai was offering 10, it wasn't because the Hyundai was going to last longer.

Back