Model S 20s faster than Taycan at the ring

This is good for the industry.

From what I've read.....the car is heavily modified from any other S, with a completely stripped interior. There are also rumors Porsche has another record they are holding onto - as the current one was set with the regular Turbo, not the Turbo S.
Maybe Porsche will strip their car and send it for a go as well.

3 motor development prototype with race tires, extra cooling traps etc.

I enjoy this fight going on, but they should be played on the same terms (production models IMO)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

and locals are upset at the massive diesel generators Tesla has on site to charge the batteries.

apparently charging an electric car with a diesel generator pollutes (very slightly) less than an average diesel sedan. I'm not sure how true that is because I didn't think diesel generators have N0x scrubbers and particulate filters, but it certainly burns less fuel since it's more efficient to operate at constant rpm to recharge an electric motor which is about 85% efficient.

The rumors are floating around that both cars have custom ceramic brake kits, wider than normal HRE wheels and were spotted sporting KW coilovers with remote mount reservoirs. Shenanigans are already being called due to the non production drivetrain and what tires they are using

Porsche says their time was set with a Taycan Turbo and not a Turbo S using street tires

3 motor development prototype with race tires, extra cooling traps etc.

I enjoy this fight going on, but they should be played on the same terms (production models IMO)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

yup not fair. Just the tires gives the car a MASSIVE advantage. Musk was scared to loose.

the title should say, "modified Tesla S beats stock Taycan"

Est belle avec le petit widebody a la hellcat, avec enfin des belles roues et le wing.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Plot thickens now people are saying Tesla used the combined time of both cars. One does half a run, and the other is waiting to finish the run.

Plot thickens now people are saying Tesla used the combined time of both cars. One does half a run, and the other is waiting to finish the run.

Why would they do something that dumb? It is probably not for official numbers and part of the testing...

Donc finalement sont même pas proche d'accoté une Taycan ''de base'' comme vendu au dealer.

Why would they do something that dumb? It is probably not for official numbers and part of the testing...
Because Tesla ? It's for official times.

I think Porsche is trolling them and like always Elon takes the bait. Tesla will do all this hard work then Porsche shows up with a Turbo S. I love it

If they really are running a heavily modded P100+ with a bunch of goodies to beat a Taycan Turbo... It makes me wonder what the Turbo S can do.

Because Tesla ? It's for official times.

I think Porsche is trolling them and like always Elon takes the bait. Tesla will do all this hard work then Porsche shows up with a Turbo S. I love it

If they really are running a heavily modded P100+ with a bunch of goodies to beat a Taycan Turbo... It makes me wonder what the Turbo S can do.

inb4 taycan turbo S with slick doing 7m flat

Last edited:
Tesla a assez de liquidité pour faire ce genre de test?

Lol

cest ca quil leur manque une présence sur les circuit pour prouver leur efficacité. Ta beau dire que ton char est vite dans rue mais cest ben plus vendeur de les voir sur circuit! D'apres moi ca marche plus qu'une ridicule formule E leur affaire.

Back