Model S 20s faster than Taycan at the ring

Pourquoi ils ont pas juste testé une Model S P100D avec des bon freins et pneus that's it.. Rendu la c'est un prototype et crissement pas legit

Pourquoi ils ont pas juste testé une Model S P100D avec des bon freins et pneus that's it.. Rendu la c'est un prototype et crissement pas legit

Parce qu'il sont en arrière?

Anyway sa peut pas tombé dans la section production car rendu la

Manufactures tart up all their cars just a tad for Ring runs. Alignment, tires and maybe better brake pads. Tesla really seems to have shown up with a test mule of some sort

cest ca quil leur manque une présence sur les circuit pour prouver leur efficacité. Ta beau dire que ton char est vite dans rue mais cest ben plus vendeur de les voir sur circuit! D'apres moi ca marche plus qu'une ridicule formule E leur affaire.
Quand ils ont essayé avec une voiture de production elle a surchauffé...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Parce qu'il sont en arrière?

Anyway sa peut pas tombé dans la section production car rendu la

Elle sortie en 2016.. Peux importe ça serait bien un guideline et elle devrait pas être t'en far away. Comme Greg dit juste un tweak alignement, pads et brake aurait été bien. Je trouve juste ca enlève le swag de j'accepte le challenge fou un prototype... Le temps d'une 3 Performance et S P100D serait un bon début pour ce préparer pour la next gen. La il met un peu la charrue devant les boeufs.

Quand ils ont essayé avec une voiture de production elle a surchauffé...

True, c'est un peu nul mais il avait surement moyen de tweaker sans finir prototype comme ca... :/

there is also the fact the track is so long and conditions change so quickly even a few degrees of air temperature can make a huge difference in time especially with battery-powered cars. years ago evil mag did a test of some various cars including an Enzo at the time I believed to see if they can achieve their Nurburgring times they came close but they conclude what I posted above there's just too many variables.however 20 seconds is a huge gap I really hope that is a production base model and everything but I've read and posted are just rumours better stirred on the internet
if Tesla actually brought to fully prepped semi race cars to beat the stock time of a regular taycan it just goes to show you what kind of company they are and Elon sees the red mist really quick

if Tesla actually brought to fully prepped semi race cars to beat the stock time of a regular taycan it just goes to show you what kind of company they are and Elon sees the red mist really quick

The Model100 being tested right now IS a test mule for an upcoming version called the "plaid" edition. The rest is all Twitter raging...

The Model100 being tested right now IS a test mule for an upcoming version called the "plaid" edition. The rest is all Twitter raging...
Internet isn't raging. Internet is pointing out the non sense of it all. "our car is faster but it's a testmule" it's what Porsche did with the 919.. "

Chaque fois qu un magazine a essayé de tester un tesla S sa track se fut un cauchemar..

Overheat pu de power après quelques virages

Manque de brake total après quelques tours

Ils n ont pas eu le choix de la modifier..

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Chaque fois qu un magazine a essayé de tester un tesla S sa track se fut un cauchemar..

Overheat pu de power après quelques virages

Manque de brake total après quelques tours

Ils n ont pas eu le choix de la modifier..

et c'est pourquoi porsche étais fière de dire qu'il on été capable de faire un char qui deliver le même power sans power loss tout le long.
Il est moins rapide sur le start mais il est capable de le deliver beaucoup plus longtemps

7354999e3ffaa505dc0bfd7e949b1024.jpg

Supposément disponible bientôt .. LOL

October/November of what year ?
Yep

And the plaid engine is one thing, if it has also cooling weight reduction, race tires, different rims suspension and brakes then it's really not a standard car not even a test mule of a future car

Disappointed in Shmee that doesn't even raise an ounce of doubt

History repeats itself.

Remember the time when GTR was claiming it is faster than a 911 Turbo?
It barely matched it on questionable tires and non factory suspension settings.
Meanwhile Porsche gave absolutely no fuck, and kept posting performance statistics pulled from their worst results.

Now, we have the Taycan, SUPPOSEDLY slower than the Tesla, where Porsche will still give no fuck, post SUPPOSEDLY slower performance statistics as if Tesla were not even there.
Next thing you know every Taycan will smoke P100d for breakfast between the lights while being in comfort setting.

Oh but wait, I forgot to select Ludicrous Mode...

Having said all that, Teslas are running 3Ph AC Motors, which have existed for ages. The materials may have changed, but the principle is the same, which means that performance based on this technology will plateau in similar or equal figures, whether it is a Tesla a Taycan or a Chevy Volt.

Back