Justin Trudeau brownface

f79722e3c5a490ffe22dfdd0405a6c5b.jpg

489e5603f9d426186ddf3b433d4dfb57.jpg

If you believe Scaramucci when he says Trump has the self-esteem of a pigeon and was intimidated by Trudeau, I guess it's possible but doesn't OSPG have a war with Iran to plan or something?

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...ing-justin-trudeau_n_5d75d609e4b0645135709902

Doesn’t stop him from tweeting. Also, have you not heard the story about T tearing a magazine cover with JT on it, handwritten a note on it and sent it to the Canadian embassy? He’s got a personal beef with JT.

Liberals will spin it by the weekend and gain popularity

Not hard when your main opponent is a goofball who has the charisma of a lamppost. If Rona Ambrose was still PC leader she'd be winning a majority easily. Can you believe, 6 parties to vote for. All useless.

Funniest of all is how literally everyone in this thread has been indifferent and pretty balanced and neutral in their comments, except for Grim. He's running around in circles screaming like a fan-girl.

I'm really glad i unblocked him. If i hadn't, i wouldn't have learned that the US President directly controls the unemployment rate, especially the one for black people and that's it's an indicator of if he's racist or not.

I'm really glad i unblocked him. If i hadn't, i wouldn't have learned that the US President directly controls the unemployment rate, especially the one for black people and that's it's an indicator of if he's racist or not.

Wait what.
I could block him / his messages?
How?

Not hard when your main opponent is a goofball who has the charisma of a lamppost. If Rona Ambrose was still PC leader she'd be winning a majority easily. Can you believe, 6 parties to vote for. All useless.
That's how sad the state of politics is here. Not that it's any better in the USA ..

Doesn’t stop him from tweeting. Also, have you not heard the story about T tearing a magazine cover with JT on it, handwritten a note on it and sent it to the Canadian embassy? He’s got a personal beef with JT.

I have but by Trump standards, that's straight-up diplomatic and composed of him.

Yes his policies and tax breaks do directly control unemployment, unless it's because of Obama? Is the U.S. still under Obama's economy or did Trump's economy begin yet? (this nonsense again)

Democrats want minorities to remain unemployed so they can pander to them with welfare. This helps to control their vote.

How is black unemployment rate lower than ever under 'racist' Trump? Please explain your logic. Black people should be out of work.

Please point on the graphic where Trump's policies had an effect on the curve:

-1x-1.png

It seems quite clear to me, Trump is not racist. If he was an actual racist, that graphic should have dramatically spiked upwards in 2016-17-18.

Instead, it kept a downward trend following a black President. (lol)

We are also now in late 2019, so this trend is even more obvious as black unemployment rate kept going downnnnnnn under 'racist' Trump.

Thanks for proving my point and looking dumb in the process. Time to dispose of your Trudeau posters.

not that this has anything to do with the thread, but with Obama being the US president from 2009 to 2017, it would seem like he's had a good influence with black employment progress. That graph ends with 2018 with less than a year of Trumpism.

although, we all know corelation =/= causation.

edit: oh wait. lol you think the "downward trend following Obama" is a bad thing? care to read the title of the graph? lower UNemployment is a good thing buddy.

laferriere a lair de sucer trudeau un ti peu

Bof, tu le vois immédiatement que Dany Laferrière en a rien à foutre du spectacle politique, il essaye d'avoir une conversation plus profonde.

Il amène plusieurs bon point, c'est une conversation qui ce passe à vase clos entre des politiciens et des commentateur politique qui sont presque exclusivement blanc. C'est ironique que c'est l'homme ou femme blanc qui décide ce qui est raciste.

(to your edit) What? I was laughing at the fact it kept going down following a BLACK president even though many call the new President a 'racist'.

When does Obama's economy end and Trump's economy begin so we can set a date.

Yes and after the graph ends, unemployment kept going down to where it is now. How does that make sense? Trump is a 'racist'!
what does that have to do with black unemployment?

What? I was laughing at the fact it kept going down following a BLACK president even though the new President is a 'racist'.

When does Obama's economy end and Trump's economy begin so we can set a date.

Yes and after the graph ends, unemployment kept going down to where it is now. How does that make sense? Trump is a 'racist'!

What kind of policies could a President/any President enact that would favour or exclude an ethnic group? and do you think they could actually get away with it?

Do you think he could propose an openly racist bill for Congress to consider and actually get it through? Do you think he could enact an executive order with the same intentions?

Back