Justin Trudeau brownface

b46dee8bff63adf08ca6f2ccb17d13f9.gif

A tous ceux qui disent que c'est des snowflakes qui ont sortis ça, je vous met au défi de vous "déguiser" en black face cette année à votre travail.

1. dressing up for a Halloween as someone else is NOT racist. This is some bs that butthurt people dug up when they had nothing to feel butthurt about. technically any black guy dressing up as any white guy is racist, but I've never heard anyone complain about that. what would be racist would be if anyone marched in KKK attire during an MLK march. if anything, dressing up as another race promotes that race.

2. in today's day and butthurt age you can't do this anymore. fine. we have a new rule. only people that are at least very tan (indians, carribean etc.) can do this, and it's not considered racist. anyone whiter than that can't. but you can't bring this up stuff like this from 20 years ago should not come up to haunt anyone. left or right, it's just stupid to bring it up. it's like putting someone in jail because he used to shoot his legally owned gun on his own woods outside the city, and it happens that there's now school there. no, he didn't shoot up a school.

3. it is true that Trudeau is a champion of keyboard virtues so this bites him in the proverbial ass. I'm waiting to see if he will burst in tears for some reason as he thinks black people have been unjustly mocked by all white people.

Here you go...

Excuses as expected

«Brownface»: Trudeau présente ses excuses: https://lp.ca/cfdPGm

«*C’était une erreur. Je m’excuse profondément. Je me suis déçu moi-même […] Je ne pensais pas que c’était raciste à l’époque, mais maintenant, je sais que c’est raciste*»

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Talking about snowflakes.... Each time your are talking against justin, you make him cry.

DP_NnpCUQAABXId.jpg

Please be nice! :laugh:

Ça change rien au fait que je ne voterai pas pour les libéraux, ça fait que je ne voterai pas pour le NPD ou les Conservateurs non plus.
Pas un choix facile avec ce qui reste.

Scheer is out looking for blood.. but in so doing is falling in the same hypocrisy. once again, he should have kept his trap shut and let Trudeau make the problem worse on his own. I think Scheer's numbers would have been much higher if he had said absolutely nothing for the past year.

Scheer is out looking for blood.. but in so doing is falling in the same hypocrisy. once again, he should have kept his trap shut and let Trudeau make the problem worse on his own. I think Scheer's numbers would have been much higher if he had said absolutely nothing for the past year.
The Bloc's answer seemed like the most honest

It was an American media outlet that dug it up and wrote about it. This isn't any different than what was dug up about Scheers views from 2005.

c54d2032d75e8fac37fefacae4c17e44.jpg

I agree.

I think Bernier should run the Conservative Party instead of diluting the votes.

Andrew Scheer looks like a level 50 cuck. Trudeau is a level 500 cuck.

I won't vote until the 'Popular Vote' directly decides the winner of the elections anyways. Fuck this 'riding' bullshit.
Bernier is a nut job and not going to vote because of how our system works is a poor excuse. Sadly not a single electoral change has taken place after being promised so many times. So what happe so is people need to strategically vote.

Last edited:
I don't like Trudeau but this is nothing. People really need to stop being victims. I miss the 90s.

Avez-vous vu les premières annonces anti-trudeau qui ont commencées à sortir?

LOL c’est tellement rendu une joke, l’annonce est 100% destinée à dire que Trudeau c’est un menteur blabla, AUCUN mot pour dire ce que le parti ferait à la place nonon purement juste des propos anti Trudeau, c’est à peine si tu peux savoir c’est qui le parti qui s’exprime c’est une grosse joke.

On aurait pensé que les politiciens ont appris avec Trump, c’est exactement comme ca que Trump a été élu, parce que les autres partis perdaient trop de temps à essayer de le dénigrer plutôt qu’à parler de leur plan à eux.

Moi des petits partis de braillards qui se mettent en mode propagande anti Trudeau c’est un out automatique, si c’est pas assez mature pour s’empêcher de faire sa petite pute contre le chef actuel sa mérite pas de gouverner autre chose qu’un gagne de filles.

Avez-vous vu les premières annonces anti-trudeau qui ont commencées à sortir?

LOL c’est tellement rendu une joke, l’annonce est 100% destinée à dire que Trudeau c’est un menteur blabla, AUCUN mot pour dire ce que le parti ferait à la place nonon purement juste des propos anti Trudeau, c’est à peine si tu peux savoir c’est qui le parti qui s’exprime c’est une grosse joke.

On aurait pensé que les politiciens ont appris avec Trump, c’est exactement comme ca que Trump a été élu, parce que les autres partis perdaient trop de temps à essayer de le dénigrer plutôt qu’à parler de leur plan à eux.

On ne vote pas comme eux, les américains, en général, votent POUR quelqu'un tandis qu'au Canada, on vote pour SORTIR quelqu'un, il y a une nuance importante à faire entre les deux.

It was an American media outlet that dug it up and wrote about it. This isn't any different than what was dug up about Scheers views from 2005.

I disagree, his views on the topic that was raised can be central to policy and it he literally said them in the house of commons.

Bernier is a nut job and not going to vote because of how our system works is a poor excuse. Sadly not a single electoral change has taken place after being promised so many times. So what happe so is people need to strategically vote.

The electorate is hypocritical and so are politicians, people say they want electoral reform but they only want the kind that benefits them and when asked in a referendum they turn down again twice in BC and now in PEI this year.

When I saw this last night:

At first I lolled

Then I lolled some more

Then I forgot about it, had a cookie and went to bed

This morning I saw the news again and I lolled

This thread made me lol because I knew it was going to be here when I came to MR this morning

I'm lolling now

You want to know why I'm lolling now?

Trudeau has been appropriating culture since forever, he's gone to India and dressed up like an Indian (along with his family) he's done Sri-Lanka and so on. Why stop there? A brownface doesn't even surprise me coming from a DRAMA teacher - OF COURSE he wore a disguise at one point or another.

Hey, for Halloween in 1998 I wore a Blue Man Group costume and my wife painted my face blue. Nobody cares, literally.

I don't care about the blackface/whiteface/brownface/yellowface/redface and so on.

But because it's Trudeau - and HE cares - it's fucking hilarious.

I agree.

I think Bernier should run the Conservative Party instead of diluting the votes.

Andrew Scheer looks like a level 50 cuck. Trudeau is a level 500 cuck.

I won't vote until the 'Popular Vote' directly decides the winner of the elections anyways. Fuck this 'riding' bullshit.
Yeah right... He make so Much sense.

Dans Montréal nord

Malgré que je trip pas sur Sheer. Il as une chance que je vote pour conservateur. Bernier 0 chance
7d3eb60eb8cb51c29bf05d21b225af10.jpg

Envoyé de mon CLT-L04 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back