Justin Trudeau brownface

No need for policies in 2019. A racist President could simply go on twitter and state: black people are lazy horrible workers. don't hire them, they are bad for business.

Did Trump state that at any point?

If, he was an elected racist President, he could and would do all he could to make it happen. Fortunately, he is not racist.

Good thing, Abraham Lincoln, the First Republican president, abolished slavery.

Off the top of my head, there was the whole incident of him not wanting immigrants from "shithole" countries and wanting more Norwegians.

ILLEGAL immegrants. You do know you can cross the border LEGALLY, right?

key word is I-L-L-E-G-A-L.

If you're speaking of Omar and AOC, he told them to go back to their country, fix it, and COME BACK to tell us how it's done.

Racism where? I call that nationalism.

Nope, nothing to do with illegal immigrants, but a reform of the lottery system.

One of the sources briefed on the Thursday Oval Office meeting with lawmakers confirmed Trump asked, "Why do we want all these people from 'shithole countries' coming here?"

A person familiar with the meeting said Illinois Democratic Sen. Dick Durbin and South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham brought a plan to Trump that involved cutting the visa lottery in half and, at the behest of the Congressional Black Caucus, the rest would go to underrepresented countries in Africa and Temporary Protective Status nations, including Haiti. The person said the language was salty on both sides.
One person briefed on the meeting said when Durbin got to Haiti, Trump began to ask why we want people from Haiti and more Africans in the US and added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.
A person familiar with what was said at the meeting told CNN that Trump also said: "Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/11/politics/immigrants-shithole-countries-trump/index.html

You'll probably moan about it being a CNN article, but that doesn't detract from what he said. You need to research what your boy the OSPG has said and done.

Haitians are a race now?

No, they are a nationality.

A country is a nationality
A race is not a country or a nationality

Trump is a nationalist. America is built on nationalism aka American patriotism. That's why they stood up to the evil UK.

Do you even read?

Trump began to ask why we want people from Haiti and more Africans in the US and added that the US should get more people from countries like Norway.

What characteristic do Haitians and Africans share but that Norwegians don't? I'll give you 5 guesses.

They are lowly educated so they cannot contribute as much to an advanced first world capitalist country.

Still not a racist comment. YOU are making it a racist comment. It's hilarious how racist you are.

Honestly, your trolling is pretty bad.
So you've exhausted all your usual talking points of illegal immigrants, Trump being a great nationalist.

Now I'm being racist? maybe it's because I haven't been eating my animal protein and I'm slowly reverting into a neanderthal? I'm still waiting for you to substantiate those astonishing claims you made.

Yes you see RACE everywhere. Africans and Haitians are not a race.

You've demonstrated that Trump is indeed a nationalist that is interested in productive people that will contribute to his country.

It's not America's job to educate Africa or Haiti.

He is not interested in unproductive people, illegal immigrants and welfare abusers which is a concept that is offensive to you.

Waiting for you to demonstrate that Trump is a racist. I'm sure it would be easier to prove Joe Biden is.

Do you have pics of Trump wearing blackface multiple times or something convincing like that?

How could Trump possibly do blackface when he's already doing Orange face?

When did I ever say I personally believed Trump to be a racist?

I'm curious what constitutes a race for you?

EE2_b3sU0AEOB-F

EE2_bmxU8AAZ6XM

Big D JT is the new Alladin

No need to debate, just go out and vote, that's what counts.

Does it really?
My vote will have no change whatsoever on the outcome of the election.

My MP has represented my current riding since 2004. He has never been more popular. It's not rocket science that he's going to take it again, with or without my vote.

Why is the media gaslighting with this brown face horseshit? He's painted coal tar black.

Cause it sells. Tu te demandes pas pourquoi les medias posent des questions stupides a la population en ligne ouverte? C'est pour partir un bain de marde avec de l'eau.

Science says:

White/Caucasoid (Europeans, Middle East, North Africa)
Asian/Mongoloid (Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.)
Black/Negroid
Australoid
American Indian or Alaskan Native
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander

That's humanity right there in 6 races.

Where are do you principaly find black people? You went through the trouble of doing it for whites and asians, why stop there?

Back